Surrounded by white ppl...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
So i moved into college a few days ago, unc asheville to be exact

im from a city called durham, nc. Where im from, you got your white people, then you got ur nikkas, an ur latino fam, like a normal city. I usually hung out with blacks/latinos, and the white ppl i hang wit gotta b funny. Pretty much everyone i hung with was funny.

Now im in college, surrounded by only white people. But not just any white people, fukin hipsters/sheltered suburban kids. Now im not hood or anything, but theres few types of people i can relate to less than white hipsters/sheltered suburban kids. They all watch breaking bad and listen to punk rock an shyt. The only think we share in common is the love of drugs, but tbh thats not enough to keep me from being bored with them as people. Next kid who comes up talkin bout politics or harry potter is gettin DUFFED. Only good thing is the bad spoiled white girls, only time id talk to them is at a party when they off a molly :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Its only been a few days so maybe ill find some crazy nikkas, i just wanted to see if anyone has shared this experience:manny:
Just stay in touch with your people through the internet and you wont lose yourself.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
"hipster" literally doesn't mean anything it is a term that is completely undefined so miss me with that making excuses for a racist bullshyt you racist sympathizer

Oh.
mckayla-maroney-meme-getty.jpg

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
You'll get used to them. I went to a majority white college. I'm living in a white ass town right now, too. I hated it at first but as time has passed you get used to it and start to bond. You don't have to become white culturally just share ya opinion and they share theirs.

I feel you on the hip hop and dancing and what not. I'm surrounded by ppl that love house/electro music with no words. Just try to make the most out of the situation and you'll see that you'll become happier.let ya light shine. Let ya nuts hang, mayne

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Well maybe its time to check up on breaking bad, fukk some hipster bytches, and stop complaining like a bytch