Surrounded by white ppl...

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
So i moved into college a few days ago, unc asheville to be exact

im from a city called durham, nc. Where im from, you got your white people, then you got ur nikkas, an ur latino fam, like a normal city. I usually hung out with blacks/latinos, and the white ppl i hang wit gotta b funny. Pretty much everyone i hung with was funny.

Now im in college, surrounded by only white people. But not just any white people, fukin hipsters/sheltered suburban kids. Now im not hood or anything, but theres few types of people i can relate to less than white hipsters/sheltered suburban kids. They all watch breaking bad and listen to punk rock an shyt. The only think we share in common is the love of drugs, but tbh thats not enough to keep me from being bored with them as people. Next kid who comes up talkin bout politics or harry potter is gettin DUFFED. Only good thing is the bad spoiled white girls, only time id talk to them is at a party when they off a molly :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Its only been a few days so maybe ill find some crazy nikkas, i just wanted to see if anyone has shared this experience:manny:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
1/10 of these nikkas rly listens to hip hop

the ones that do come up talkin bout "i found this artist named chance the rapper the other day. His lyrics are so real" yada yada. None of that ignant nikka shyt that we playyed back in D town

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Shoulda went to A&T. :manny:
for my major asheville is much better, tbh idk much about a&t besides it bein the mecha of college attending-nikkas in north carolina. asheville is a rly good school tho im happy im here, just the ppl is gonna take a while to get used to. Ive always had an issue with gettin along with most white ppl mostly because i cant say a joke without them being offended. White ppl hella soft man

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
for my major asheville is much better, tbh idk much about a&t besides it bein the mecha of college attending-nikkas in north carolina. asheville is a rly good school tho im happy im here, just the ppl is gonna take a while to get used to. Ive always had an issue with gettin along with most white ppl mostly because i cant say a joke without them being offended. White ppl hella soft man

My advice for dealing with white people: just be corny as fukk. They love that shyt!

But I couldn't imagine being surrounded by them for 4+ years straight. That's a whole lotta corniness. It may become your character.