YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
did yall even read the tweet? :unimpressed:

it says there was a misunderstanding. they thought "TheCod3r" said the issue is affecting new, in-box, unopened consoles. but "TheCod3r" really said it is affecting "PS5s that had not been opened (the actual console!) by other repair shops prior to him". in other words saying the issue isn't caused by sloppy repair work, or someone previously removing the heatsink

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

it says there was a misunderstanding. they thought "TheCod3r" said the issue is affecting new, in-box, unopened consoles. but "TheCod3r" really said it is affecting "PS5s that had not been opened (the actual console!) by other repair shops prior to him". in other words saying the issue isn't caused by sloppy repair work, or someone previously removing the heatsink
Stop. This is fearmongering and nothing more.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My PS5

nikka stfu lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy you didn't have this energy for the smoking series x lies that Sony Stan's had trending on social media for months.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Stop. This is fearmongering and nothing more.

captain-america-this-isnt.gif