Supervised Drug Injection Sites to Open in NYC in Hopes of Preventing Overdoses

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The entire city is safe injection, what do you mean? You can shoot up meth in front of a cop and they cant arrest you

no, you don't get to redefine what a safe injection site is.:unimpressed:

What is a Safe Injection Site?
Safe injection sites go by many names, including supervised consumption services, overdose prevention centers, fix rooms, medically supervised injection centers, and drug consumption rooms. However, they all provide the same basic service: medical supervision for people who want to inject pre-obtained drugs.

At safe injection sites, drug users are provided with sterile injection equipment and medical oversight by trained staff members. These facilities also have overdose-reversal medication on-hand to use if someone overdoses.
Safe Injection Sites: Are They Helping or Hurting?

why do you want the cop to arrest an individual shooting up meth? what is your objective?

if there were facilities where they could actually consume their drugs; you wouldn't see them on the street, right?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
why do you want the cop to arrest an individual shooting up meth? what is your objective?
Because the person is in possession of a felony grade illegal drug ? And abusing it in front of kids and families ? I had to step over human shyt when i got out my car just last night. Where do you live ?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Because the person is in possession of a felony grade illegal drug ? And abusing it in front of kids and families ? I had to step over human shyt when i got out my car just last night. Where do you live ?

I assure you alcohol is consumed in excess and abused in front of far more children than drugs are on a daily basis, yet we don't seem to be imprisoning as many people for that as we have drugs.

you stepped over feces because there isn't adequate housing and public bathrooms in your community, not because people do drugs. I'm fairly sure all those drug users grew up in homes, they know how to use a modern toilet, they just didn't have access to one.

I'm in NYC.

once again, whats your objective for wanting these people arrested?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Do the overdoses cost the system more than buying them as I assume most ODs don't lead to death but complications?

of course it does!

compare a $5 narcan shot in facilities staffed by nurses to someone overdosing anywhere else and having police and EMT called, along with a follow up visit to the hospital. think of how many overdoses happen daily and how many resources must be marshalled to get to these different emergency locations and back again. thats a lot of manpower, time and the traffic involved too in certain locations.

to support the war on drugs is to support a policy that doesn't work and costs taxpayers more every year, it doesn't make sense. :mindblown:

Last edited:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
of course it does!

compare a $5 narcan shot in a facilities staffed by nurses to someone overdosing anywhere else and having police and EMT called, along with a follow up visit to the hospital. think of how many overdoses happen daily and how many resources must be marshalled to get to these different emergency locations and back again. thats a lot of manpower, time and the traffic involved too in certain locations.

to support the war on drugs is to support a policy that doesn't work and costs taxpayers more every year, it doesn't make sense. :mindblown:

:mjlol: Imagine spending 4 years to become a nurse to shoot up junkies for a living.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
of course it does!

compare a $5 narcan shot in a facilities staffed by nurses to someone overdosing anywhere else and having police and EMT called, along with a follow up visit to the hospital. think of how many overdoses happen daily and how many resources must be marshalled to get to these different emergency locations and back again. thats a lot of manpower, time and the traffic involved too in certain locations.

Was more rhetorical than anything breh lol

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone xplaib 2 me why we are trying 2 prevent junkies from ODn :stopitslime:

U shooting junk into your body and u xpectin 2 live a long n healthy life :mjlol:let nature take its course, u prolonging people who don't want to get klean, continue to take drugs and Keep drugs circulatin in our cities, by keeping active users alive and sayin

hey it's okay to use :snoop:

Take a left on so and so and make yourself. Komfy :dwillhuh:

the government wants to Provide Junkies With a safe haven 2 do it :hhh::francis::scust::gucci:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Someone xplaib 2 me why we are trying 2 prevent junkies from ODn :stopitslime:

U shooting junk into your body and u xpectin 2 live a long n healthy life :mjlol:let nature take its course, u prolonging people who don't want to get klean, continue to take drugs and Keep drugs circulatin in our cities, by keeping active users alive and sayin

hey it's okay to use :snoop:

Take a left on so and so and make yourself. Komfy :dwillhuh:

the government wants to Provide Junkies With a safe haven 2 do it :hhh::francis::scust::gucci:

probably because it's tens of millions of dollars less spent compared to the policy that didn't work.:ld:

Daps
How are black people still supporting the war on drugs in 2022 :heh:

shyt never worked and it was used to just lock us the fukk up and make private prisons rich. You bootlickers are something else