Supernatural Prequel "The Winchesters" In development!!

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its cool that the Supernatural story will continue, but Im having a hard time getting excited about a prequel story about John and Mary.

Id be more intrigued with a story about a future with Sam, Dean and God all gone. What new threats the world could face? How Jack is doing as the new God. All of that. Maybe Sam's son could be the lead, or another hunter.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Sam really didn’t have to throw shade at him on Twitter, he could have at least talked to him about this privately first.

Just because you work together with someone for years doesn’t necessarily make you close like that. I think fans tend to forget that with these type of situations.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Just because you work together with someone for years doesn’t necessarily make you close like that. I think fans tend to forget that with these type of situations.
I remember the episode where they were playing the cast and they were saying how n real life they didn’t rock with each other that hard. That was either some good acting or a lot of truth :mjlol:

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
I remember the episode where they were playing the cast and they were saying how n real life they didn’t rock with each other that hard. That was either some good acting or a lot of truth :mjlol:
Nah def plenty of truth behind that even say if u get close after while people grow apart esp if u live one place and u live another just life ya know.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah, they did it behind his back, he should throw ALL kinds of shade.
Behind his back? This is a prequel. Based on the timeline, would Sam have even been born?

I don’t see how anyone would feel shaded after a 15 season run on a very successful show for which he was co-lead actor. This seems to be more ego-driven than shade treatment. No I don’t think a 40-something year old man, who was a costar of 15 years, should vent with Twitter tantrums like a 15 year old when I’m sure they could have talked privately or reached out directly instead of for public views. Especially when a similarly situated actress like Rachel True was left out of The Craft reunion and comi-con events bc she was the “black girl” that no one gaf about in Twitter or elsewhere. So no I’m not feeling much sympathy for a millionaire white actor who feels scorned by his bestie biting the hand that made him famous.

I’ll leave my objectivity and shade for more impactful situations. You know, for those with actual grievances who never really made their mark despite deserving to do so.

Dx339suVAAAWns9.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But let’s keep it all the way real, Dean could be a stand alone without Sam and people would still watch; Sam is not s show runner - he served a different purpose. That tweet was motivated by jealousy. He’s a grown adult - No one owes him any explanation that does not involve him. Most series like this don’t last more than 3 seasons and he’s mad after 15 seasons bc he can’t play bit parts in a prequel.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah def plenty of truth behind that even say if u get close after while people grow apart esp if u live one place and u live another just life ya know.
“Familiarity breeds contempt”- extensive knowledge of or close association with someone or something leads to a loss of respect for them or it

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
But let’s keep it all the way real, Dean could be a stand alone without Sam and people would still watch; Sam is not s show runner - he served a different purpose. That tweet was motivated by jealousy. He’s a grown adult - No one owes him any explanation that does not involve him. Most series like this don’t last more than 3 seasons and he’s mad after 15 seasons bc he can’t play bit parts in a prequel.
Isn’t he in the Texas ranger reboot?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
That Bloodlines spinoff premise sucked. And the characters were awful.

The Wayward Sisters spin-off idea was better but still suffered from only having one real fan-favorite character involved (Sheriff Jody) with the rest of the cast not being all that popular.

The best shots for spin-offs from the show would have probably been a Rufus & Bobby show; a show about The Roadhouse bar owned by Ellen and Jo where the Hunters stopped off to relax, plan or hide out; a Ruby show; or (most likely to succeed) a show about Castiel.
The "spin offs" should've been tie-ins to kill God. But I imagine that would've been extremely hard to pull off.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: I know this was a real back and forth but they way they speak to each other is EXACTLY like the script
Lol :laff::laff:same . Dean is sonning Sam like the sometimes annoying brother he is on the show to the extent that they might as well be real life brothers.

Sam spazzed and complains while Dean retains his level head. as per normal . Season 16 - a Twitter social media demon has possessed Sam’s mind in the ultimate fight of inner conflict. Nothing to see here - this all lead up to Supernatural: The Movie

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: I know this was a real back and forth but they way they speak to each other is EXACTLY like the script
@The axe murderer we predicted this and spoke it into existence
:mjlol:

I know right :laff::laff:
I loved that show but damn Sam Winchester- focus please.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
Dean was the voice of reason but nooooo Sam goes through his bouts of depression, lingering stares and moodiness at the worst moments. CW formula - lmao. Tragic. Falling in love with demons and shapeshifters
:snoop:

They did with Black Lightning, Reign, Swamp Thing etc etc
:bryan:
Back in February :laff:

Facts - Not enough that he has god given supernatural abilities and insight
:dead::dead::laff:
Every 7th episode, he has to be harshly reminded and given reality checks of why he needs to keep fighting. Not enough that his mother was murdered, his uncle was a paraplegic, he sees his own death, he dies, his brother dies, every romantic liaison ends tragically, his father dies, plagues, pestilence, angels come to help him, demons roam loose taunting him ... but Sam needs a staycation bc he’s having trouble coping. I needed a break from Sam I am. Like Dean doesn’t matter- Sam needs his lust. “Don’t beat yourself up, Sam” says Dean. Nahhh- he needs it. His never ending search for “answers” .Not enough that the Devil’s Gate is wide open - selfish sad Sam.

:hhh:
Hold up - wasn’t Sam the reason Bobby was in a wheelchair?

This mf wants to go home and be a family man but forgets there won't be a home to go to if you don't focus :mjlol:
fukking supernatural :mjlol:
I wanna smack em on the head when they get homoetional. Mf you have luckier breathing down your necks but you gotta stick to that CW formula huh:stopitslime:

Essential - The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.