Superman was a dumb *** movie......

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked it. it's a fukkin comic book hero movie. u start putting things under a microscope and nothings gona make sense

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
and the way he turned his back on his own people for a planet of people that treated him like shyt his whole life was insane...........

his turning the other cheeck on everything was corny too............

the people on krypton was dumb as shyt too........

they had the technology still available to get off the planet they knew was blowing up but instead of using it.....they put the people who was trying to overthrow the government on it and preserve their lives while they die........

That is so stupppppid to me.

And then these nikkas mcgevor the ship into the exact thing that they need to get to earth.......cmon son.........that ish is ridiculous

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
In this day in age, we don't like a pure superhero. We need a nikka with some flaws to make it realistic... that's why I didn't watch it. Especially there isn't even a slight chance he can lose. Oh and

I-hope-it-doesnt-explode-any-time-soon.png

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The only thing i liked in this movie was the preview to that new 300 movie and the trailer to the Hobbit movie........

the movie was dumb as shyt.........

The father going into that tornado to save a dog and dying had to be the dumbest scene ive seen in a movie in a long time...........maybe ever.

That scene alone just shows you the insane mindstate of the people in this country...............

This nikka went on a kamakaze mission to save a dog.......A fukkING DOG..............and not one tooth was sucked, not one "bullshyt" was uttered, and no laughter broke out when he did........everyone in the theater just went along with it as if it was the right thing to do.

Imma tell you just like I said in the other thread:

I live near the area The Kents' lived: white folk LOVE THEIR DOGS, and would absolutely die trying to save them. That was one of the REALEST parts of the movie.

People out here drive with their dogs on their laps.

They have dog hotels out here for when they have to leave town. Not kennels...HOTELS.

We have a bakery in town that make desserts only for dogs. GOURMET desserts.

If ya don't know, now ya know.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

Imma tell you just like I said in the other thread:

I live near the area The Kents' lived: white folk LOVE THEIR DOGS, and would absolutely die trying to save them. That was one of the REALEST parts of the movie.

People out here drive with their dogs on their laps.

They have dog hotels out here for when they have to leave town. Not kennels...HOTELS.

We have a bakery in town that make desserts only for dogs. GOURMET desserts.

If ya don't know, now ya know.

thats crazy