Superman was a dumb *** movie......

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The only thing i liked in this movie was the preview to that new 300 movie and the trailer to the Hobbit movie........

the movie was dumb as shyt.........

The father going into that tornado to save a dog and dying had to be the dumbest scene ive seen in a movie in a long time...........maybe ever.

That scene alone just shows you the insane mindstate of the people in this country...............

This nikka went on a kamakaze mission to save a dog.......A fukkING DOG..............and not one tooth was sucked, not one "bullshyt" was uttered, and no laughter broke out when he did........everyone in the theater just went along with it as if it was the right thing to do.

fukk his family, and who's going to take care of them after he's gone.......Fido must live.

There were no negro's on Kryptone..........

movie was just dumb as shyt

and it was LONG AS A bytch TOO

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn it was that bad? My homie told me to not waste my time either lol. These new School superman movies still can't fukk with the old Chris Reeves joints. How do you struggle to make a movie about such an easy character to make uh SUPER!! :stopitslime:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Hmmm...I thought it was really good...the storyline was better than the originals and the remake.

That fight scene at the end was 30 min of straight crack

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Gotdamn it was that bad? My homie told me to not waste my time either lol. These new School superman movies still can't fukk with the old Chris Reeves joints. How do you struggle to make a movie about such an easy character to make uh SUPER!! :stopitslime:

son, they stay fukking up the originals with these remakes.......

only thing these new movies got is better action scenes...........thats it.

The movie was just dumb as shyt man..........if i wasnt with somebody i wouldda walked out on it right after that dog scene..............no bullshyt

linx

Rookie
Daps
I know a few people that loved it and a few that hated it.
It was :manny: to me

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Hmmm...I thought it was really good...the storyline was better than the originals and the remake.

That fight scene at the end was 30 min of straight crack

nah dog.......u just arent very bright........that movie was dumb as shyt............and the storyline had all types of holes in it.

the action scenes were custom made for people with ADD........

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
nah dog.......u just arent very bright........that movie was dumb as shyt............and the storyline had all types of holes in it.

Nah lil nugga... I didn't say the storyline was amazing or anything...but I liked it. I thought the writers did a good job on character development.

The action scenes were like that DC vs Mortal Kombat on ps3 tho...I loved it

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
If you don't go see this movie you're doing yourself a disservice. The fight scenes alone are worth the price of admission just to see it on the big screen.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Nah lil nugga... I didn't say the storyline was amazing or anything...but I liked it. I thought the writers did a good job on character development.

The action scenes were like that DC vs Mortal Kombat on ps3 tho...I loved it

lol@lil nugga.......

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
The only thing i liked in this movie was the preview to that new 300 movie and the trailer to the Hobbit movie........

the movie was dumb as shyt.........

The father going into that tornado to save a dog and dying had to be the dumbest scene ive seen in a movie in a long time...........maybe ever.

That scene alone just shows you the insane mindstate of the people in this country...............

This nikka went on a kamakaze mission to save a dog.......A fukkING DOG..............and not one tooth was sucked, not one "bullshyt" was uttered, and no laughter broke out when he did........everyone in the theater just went along with it as if it was the right thing to do.

fukk his family, and who's going to take care of them after he's gone.......Fido must live.

There were no negro's on Kryptone..........

movie was just dumb as shyt

and it was LONG AS A bytch TOO
I would do the same for my dog

i have ADHD and the fight scenes were TOO long especially the end. I thought the movie was over but NOPE, they had to fight some more!!

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My personal opinion on it is that the movie was good ENOUGH but not necessarily GOOD, period.

The first 1/3 of the movie was decent if you take away some of the scenes from Krypton. But where it starts going downhill is when the aliens lock up Lois Lane and she meets KahEl's dad. From that point on it seems as if they rushed everything for time and cut out out some parts. Like they just started showing action scene after action scenes rather than take their time to really develop the story.

Overall..,yes it ended up being a dumb movie but not for the reasons @Say it Wit Ya Chest mentioned. And it's a shame too because they wasted the effort after they found the perfect people to play SuperMan and general Zod IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I would do the same for my dog

i have ADHD and the fight scenes were TOO long especially the end. I thought the movie was over but NOPE, they had to fight some more!!

lol@ i would do the same for my dog............that shyt is insane

but u aint lying about that last fight scene............i was like got dam.........will this movie ever end?????

id be interested to see how people in china or other no western (european) countries react to that dog scene.......

that had to be one of the most ridiculous scene ive ever seen in a movie.