'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
and they decided to pull out the Arrowverse after Season 1
Good. They don't want that CW stink on them 😂

This also works out where they can control how different characters are introduced into the SUPERverse. A blank slate & not tied down to a preexisting storyline/backstory

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Just caught up with this last season, I really like how they flipped some of these classic sup villains. At times you forget that its a CW show until the kids start acting like a$$holes (ungrateful ass kids). But thats a CW staple the family and relationship drama. Also I noticed that the chick that plays lois has a big ass head :russ: once they showed her in the other world with them wigs i was like
:picard: she isn't the best looking woman to play Lois but she has great chemistry with the superman actor. And damn father time is undefeated shorty from entourage got hit hard her neck looks like loose p*ssy lips. But thats it show is very good for a CW show. Hopefully they wont go full retard and mess the show up in the coming seasons.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Even though it's gonna be a hassle recasting the character I think writing him out would have been a bad decision.

Damn. I read that he was suffering from depression a couple months back. Hopefully that doesnt have anything to do with him leaving.

:ohhh: Didn't know he was dealing with that thought this was gonna be about him being an anti-vaxxer and fukking himself out of a paycheck like Emilio.