KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Biz Jon had no chill. Her car was a hooptie to him. HOH
'Air' Jordan flying had me :mjlol:

Damn, Lana was gonna let Sups clap the cheeks. GMB

Angry Nat. WB/DC is probably gonna beat Marvel to the punch & give her a suit before Ironheart
I can suspend my belief, but people should've been seriously injured/killed this ep. Non-powered Jon taking that blast to break him away, Lana taking a chest push into the cabinet, John Henry being knocked head first into those rocks...etc

Good ending. This might be the only WB/DC show left standing

That might be my biggest problem with this show. The power levels of these characters are so inconsistent from scene. In one scene, Kryptonians (or humans powered up to Kryptonian level, which is also dumb) are slamming regular unpowered humans around and the humans are getting up dazed but not permanently damaged. I can't help comparing it to Invincible, where a punch from a superhero would just turn a human into a red spray.

Then, in the next scene, a punch from a Kryptonian is sending another Kryptonian flying MILES up into the sky with a hilarious ragdoll effect
(I LOVE the ragdoll punches they've started doing lately, they always have me dying :dead::krs::mjlol:)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That might be my biggest problem with this show. The power levels of these characters are so inconsistent from scene. In one scene, Kryptonians (or humans powered up to Kryptonian level, which is also dumb) are slamming regular unpowered humans around and the humans are getting up dazed but not permanently damaged. I can't help comparing it to Invincible, where a punch from a superhero would just turn a human into a red spray.

Then, in the next scene, a punch from a Kryptonian is sending another Kryptonian flying MILES up into the sky with a hilarious ragdoll effect
(I LOVE the ragdoll punches they've started doing lately, they always have me dying :dead::krs::mjlol:)
Gotta make it entertaining :lolbron: