'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Good thing Clark had the food sickness excuse.

I forgot all about that kissing a chick subplot. And I'm not surprised about the casting

Jon is a dumbass, hiding the stash for that chick. But since this is the CW, she'll probably come clean and admit it was her

Tal - wife? :leon:

Anderson should've OD'd from the amount of x-kryptonite he was huffing. Dude was also spamming those vials, lol. And went AWOL like it was nothing

Damn, Bizarro

Sacrifice yourself for your brother, just to have him bring you back to prison :mjpls:

Jonathan's crying face, lmao

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Sarah got a type huh what did I tell y'all back at that car scene with Natalie.
:mjpls:
:mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Good thing Clark had the food sickness excuse.

I forgot all about that kissing a chick subplot. And I'm not surprised about the casting

Jon is a dumbass, hiding the stash for that chick. But since this is the CW, she'll probably come clean and admit it was her

Tal - wife? :leon:

Anderson should've OD'd from the amount of x-kryptonite he was huffing. Dude was also spamming those vials, lol. And went AWOL like it was nothing

Damn, Bizarro

Sacrifice yourself for your brother, just to have him bring you back to prison :mjpls:

Jonathan's crying face, lmao

I think these inhalers are way overpowered.
It's a mistake giving regular humans the ability to power up to a level near kryptonians.

I often can't help comparing this show to Invincible, and the government's defenses against superheroes should be more similar to that show IMO. The gap between humans and Kryptonians seems too small.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Jordan sh0uId just drop sarah it's t00 much with this drama shyt:beli: her brain is t00 wishy washy right now and he deserves better, this makes me s0 mad f0r him:snoop:

J0n man :hhh: just teII the truth your Life is bigger than ya p00r girlfriends snitch muthafukka

Bizzar0 is the reaI her0:to: RIP

And why is the pendant gI0wing!!???:damn:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This was EASILY the worst episode of the season so far.

The Jon/GF/Family drama took up too much of the episode and I honestly dgaf about that bullshyt ass plot :camby:

The inhalers are too OP

Anderson took a few puffs and gained the strength to body a Kryptonite amped Bizzaro? The same Bizzaro who nearly clapped his entire team of Superman replicas? The same Bizzaro who gave Superman and Steel the beats? :dahell:

Superman escaped with his brother from a government facility after being charged with treason and by the end of the episode everyone seems to have forgotten that shyt :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am so fed up with this show having Superman work for the US government.
Also him being cool with them having an arsenal that can kill him and his son that can also be utilized by any a$$hole who decides he just doesn't like Kryptonians makes Superman look like a goofball.
This episode should've ended with him locking Tal up at one of the Fortresses and then going to the government facility and destroying every anti-Superman weapon they had.
If he's worried about being able to be stopped if he goes rogue then he should just give some of those weapons to his father-in-law and thats it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This was EASILY the worst episode of the season so far.

The Jon/GF/Family drama took up too much of the episode and I honestly dgaf about that bullshyt ass plot :camby:

The inhalers are too OP

Anderson took a few puffs and gained the strength to body a Kryptonite amped Bizzaro? The same Bizzaro who nearly clapped his entire team of Superman replicas? The same Bizzaro who gave Superman and Steel the beats? :dahell:

Superman escaped with his brother from a government facility after being charged with treason and by the end of the episode everyone seems to have forgotten that shyt :mjlol:
X-K is like Kryptonite to Bizarro. He was pumping up and draining Bizarro simultaneously