'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I wonder if they are combining Parasite and Bizarro.

That’s how this cult thing is going to connect. They are trying to make a Bizarro world

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They've done a damn good job with the villain lineup.
  • Bizarro currently in play.
  • Lois mentioning Doomsday (made me thought he was in the mine)
  • And I bet 100 Coli bucks that Ally Allston is Granny Goodness.

:lawd:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Jordan caught in HD trying to play hero. But what type of training can he get from his grandfather?

Jonathan on that shyt

Coach got QBs on PEDs. Hope he doesn't take the fall like Flores :francis:

Ally got that Batman prep time. Goon squad in the cut, putting a mic on Lucy.

Bizzaro made short work of those metas..good thing Steel literally had plot armor (Cole Young flashback)

Just learned that salt field is a real place

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Maybe I'm just biased, or maybe I missed something, but during that whole Lucy and Lois scene I didn't think Lois did anything wrong. She did what she did for her sister, and Lucy there talking crazy about ascending to another plane.
The problem is in how she reported it. Not only did she not report what Lucy saw (true or not) she hid her personal connection to the source because Lois thought she was crazy to protect her.

If it had been some random person she might have told the full story just to show how crazy it sounded.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Maybe I'm just biased, or maybe I missed something, but during that whole Lucy and Lois scene I didn't think Lois did anything wrong. She did what she did for her sister, and Lucy there talking crazy about ascending to another plane.
I thought the same thing.
What did Lois do wrong again? She didn't include a line in her story saying you thought you were crossing over to the other side after you tried to commit suicide:what:
Lois should have said "bytch you overdosed, what you thought you saw is meaningless":mjtf:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The problem is in how she reported it. Not only did she not report what Lucy saw (true or not) she hid her personal connection to the source because she thought she was crazy to protect her.

If it had been some random person she might have told the full story just to show how crazy it sounded.

That does make me think that this Lucy may have worked for the government the same way she did in Supergirl. Reporting everything solid would have covered Lois's ass, but would it have helped any with Lucy regardless? And wait until they find out that Lois has been doing all these Superman stories, and they were fukking on the regular:russ:

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I thought the same thing.
What did Lois do wrong again? She didn't include a line in her story saying you thought you were crossing over to the other side after you tried to commit suicide:what:
Lois should have said "bytch you overdosed, what you thought you saw is meaningless":mjtf:

I get the whole journalistic integrity part of it, but would have including everything have meant a bit of difference to Lucy? Or would she still have walked out of Lois's life? Which might be the point. This is Lois's kobayashi maru.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just caught up Kyle :mindblown::snoop:Always the great wives getting cheated on:to:J Henry will be out for a while it seems:francis:Jonathan :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:Has no idea what that kryptonite will do:snoop::snoop::snoop:Looks like him and Jordan go at it:ohhh:Jordan getting some training?:ehh:I like Lane being able to come through so far:ehh:This will blow back hard not telling Clark though General :ufdup:Lucy ain't shyt so far:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:Not sure about this cult thing as of yet but I'm curious where it goes:jbhmm:Bizarro made them fake supers cameo status:pachaha:What is that necklace he has and what was it doing to Superman?:ohhh: