'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
CW is setting this show up for an inevitable love triangle :unimpressed:
On one hand I commend them for not doing the Smallville I can’t tell her my secret/trust angst for them.

Him just getting his heart broken over a girl isn’t bothering me yet.

I thought Natalie was going to work at the newspaper with Lois.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I feel like thats what's gonna appen (Natalie at the paper) they just gonna save that for a little later i guess.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Doomsday coming to give Smallville the:ufdup::damn::damn::damn:
Jordan was throwing down with Taoh:leon:Jordan about to put powers to purpose with his first heat break. Hoe ass duaghter:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Jon is definitely going to get some x kryptonite at some point he's getting sick of everyone being stronger and not getting jack shyt:demonic:I thought Natalie was going to bother me but luckily her and Lois had the heart to heart talk early. Kudos to the writers and I like the mechanic angle:ehh:John Henry is definitely going to make a dumbass move on Lois writers yall better not:ufdup:Make a move on the wife of the GOAT and father superhero of all time Multiverse brehs:ufdup:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Doomsday coming to give Smallville the:ufdup::damn::damn::damn:
Jordan was throwing down with Taoh:leon:Jordan about to put powers to purpose with his first heat break. Hoe ass duaghter:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Jon is definitely going to get some x kryptonite at some point he's getting sick of everyone being stronger and not getting jack shyt:demonic:I thought Natalie was going to bother me but luckily her and Lois had the heart to heart talk early. Kudos to the writers and I like the mechanic angle:ehh:John Henry is definitely going to make a dumbass move on Lois writers yall better not:ufdup:Make a move on the wife of the GOAT and father superhero of all time Multiverse brehs:ufdup:

I guess maybe they'll start using x Kryptonite drugs as a metaphor for high schoolers getting into steroid abuse.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We BYKE yall!!!

giphy.gif