'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Finally finished watching and they got better as the season progressed but Lana's daughter is still annoying af. WOAT character on this show by far :unimpressed:
All the kids are annoying brats. But Hollywood is known for that. They don’t know how to write kids, they are either super smart or super annoying there is no In between.

Also white people let their kids talk to them any kind of way. Even being Superman don’t scare them.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Just got done watching the series on HBO max and :wow:

One of the best adaptions of Superman I’ve seen in a long time. I liked Snyder’s “Man Of Steel,” but for whatever reason THIS series got it right.

The season finale was great and I literally :russ: at the ending. When Lois was slowly putting together what was going on she had that look like :francis: while Clark and his sons were like :dwillhuh:

and me :lolbron:

It’s gonna be a whole damn family love triangle next season :pachaha:

But all in all I REALLY enjoyed this show. Crazy to think this all takes place in the Arrowverse and during all that shyt going down you would have thought Clark would have made a call to his cousin Kara to help him out take out the army of Supermen trying to take over the world. But whatever I didn’t mind it and it lowkey works as it’s own stand alone show.

This show is too damn good to be on CW. It should be an HBO Max exclusive..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

One of the best adaptions of Superman I’ve seen in a long time. I liked Snyder’s “Man Of Steel,” but for whatever reason THIS series got it right.

The season finale was great and I literally :russ: at the ending. When Lois was slowly putting together what was going on she had that look like :francis: while Clark and his sons were like :dwillhuh:

But all in all I REALLY enjoyed this show. Crazy to think this all takes place in the Arrowverse and during all that shyt going down you would have thought Clark would have made a call to his cousin Kara to help him out take out the army of Supermen trying to take over the world. But whatever I didn’t mind it and it lowkey works as it’s own stand alone show.

I think during that time Kara has been locked in the Phantom zone a big portion of the season in her show so he actually couldn't :ehh:We got to see him and Steel team up instead :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Honestly between this and star girl I’ve been impressed I thought both woood have been Wack but I was wrong

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I think during that time Kara has been locked in the Phantom zone a big portion of the season in her show so he actually couldn't :ehh:We got to see him and Steel team up instead :ehh:

Oh word? :ohhh:

I haven’t watched Supergirl in a while. So i guess that makes sense..

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
We byke
7801bb9cd41b17a64f2fc154a5b2d561a3d1e60f.gifv