'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
No one said being married to a super hero was easy...:pachaha: these people knew what they was getting into...
Right. If anything she need to quit expecting him to do trivial shyt like show up to her petty town struggles. She need to understand that she doesn’t have to do that and figure out how to handle he shyt without him. He got real problems to deal with. And her stupid ass father needs to be checked, he doing too much.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Right. If anything she need to quit expecting him to do trivial shyt like show up to her petty town struggles. She need to understand that she doesn’t have to do that and figure out how to handle he shyt without him. He got real problems to deal with. And her stupid ass father needs to be checked, he doing too much.

She knows but her father always had it out for superman and I bet you he wasn't happy when he found out they was fukking...:lolbron: he needs to fall back tho...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Clark really needs a Bruce Wayne type of hero in his life to talk to. He's all alone doing too much. I feel bad for him & his family. I hope they figure out how to do this family thing. I don't know if I'd enjoy several seasons of this specific kind of family drama related to balance.
They are doing an amazing job conveying this :mindblown:Catching up now I'm just like my man needs a break he's getting heat from all sides, wife, general father in law, one kid with powers, other kid trying to reach out as he's showing that heroic spark that all heroes have, and they all need him damn near the same time:wow:Bats where you at Worlds Finest gotta reunite:mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Imma need superman being a jerk to come on one of these shows
162094162_792307031682689_1256870436261357226_n.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yellow kryptonit:ohhh:Seriously who is this chick she's strong as well:ohhh:Ah shyt General getting paranoid with Lex warning he's creating a secret plan:martin:Ahh shytt Lex back next week now as well AND he's reaching out to Lois?!:merchant:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Of course they gave the Asian the 'Kung-Fu Grip'

School for 'gifted & talented' metas? :ohhh:

Clark worse than the feds with that ear hustling

When in doubt, thunderclap...

Morgan Edge with the indecent proposal & kryptonite

Damn, father in law turning on Clark. Would like a flashback scene when he finds out who Superman is

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn, father in law turning on Clark. Would like a flashback scene when he finds out who Superman is

That flashback scene gonna be lit...:wow: can y'all Imagine how he felt about his only daughter getting married to the man he hates the most on top of that a powerful alien man he distrusts...:pachaha::wow: can't wait if they make cadmus and Amanda waller in this new universe!!!:gladbron:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Looks like Jon starts to speak with his chest next episode. That "step up" advice Clark gave him got me mad. Like he wasnt a start freshman QB few weeks ago. Clark still aint take Jon to the fortress to see space grandpop, like he dont have Kryptonian blood in him either.:mjtf:

And Jordan feeling himself way too much, throwing his bro in front of a bus to look good in front of this bytch:hhh:

How yall twins but everyone knows you the lil brother:russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Looks like Jon starts to speak with his chest next episode. That "step up" advice Clark gave him got me mad. Like he wasnt a start freshman QB few weeks ago. Clark still aint take Jon to the fortress to see space grandpop, like he dont have Kryptonian blood in him either.:mjtf:

And Jordan feeling himself way too much, throwing his bro in front of a bus to look good in front of this bytch:hhh:

How yall twins but everyone knows you the lil brother:russ:
Jordan definitely getting humbled soon:demonic:The highschool with the abilities shows he's not as strong as he thinks he is. Jons time is coming:banderas: