'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I think they lost both of their jobs at the daily planet so they was adjusting living on a farm again in season 1... Whole town financially hurting.:mjlol: kids get expensive.

But also it irks me that he's superman and he won't go digging for gold somewhere to help that town and his family out.:heh: man you couldn't give me super powers. All those resources you can just find for yourself?!? Nah we ain't gonna struggle out here. We don't have Bruce Wayne money:dead:
He can literaly make diamonds from coal with his hand :pachaha:

giphy.gif

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I tapped out during first season so this isn't the same universe as Supergirl anymore? Didn't she have her own Luthor?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ahh...So I guess they're free to recast now that SG is off the air.

:ehh: that can be true... if Kara is out there she could show up here... I cannot picture an entire DC earth with no other heroes out there... it makes no sense... :beli:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:ehh: that can be true... if Kara is out there she could show up here... I cannot picture an entire DC earth with no other heroes out there... it makes no sense... :beli:
It's DC/CW breh... :pachaha:
I have unwavering faith in them to do the most nonsensical sh!t...(See Gotham Knights)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He can literaly make diamonds from coal with his hand :pachaha:

giphy.gif

I'm saying tho!!! :bryan: your superman why is that town poor, you think someone gonna stop you if you steal natural resources somewhere???

EDIT: i couldn't be in a world like DC universe have superman's powers and NOT be rich... you got gold, sunken treasures, platinum just sitting there and you wont take it??? fukk that... you need a retirement fund when you not in uniform...:mjlol:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Ahh...So I guess they're free to recast now that SG is off the air.
Nah. They did a slide of hand last season and said this is a different earth. SG Lex is completely different

That Superman from SG is just similar. Probably why we’ve never seen S&L version wearing that Arrowverse version of the costume in flashback