Superheros and their "no kill" rule is bullshyt

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The funny thing is, innocent people pretty much always die when superheroes fight someone, especially in high density areas.

Cars flying all over the place, buildings being destroyed.

But I'm supposed to believe nobody died :heh:

Death is fine as long as they don't have to do it with their own two hands.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm with you on this. You don't see the police and soldiers pulling this "no kill" bullshyt. You ain't gotta straight up murder people, but if I had super-strength, I'd be snapping some villainous necks and cracking some demonic backs. :cape:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I can't belive Joker never caught a stray bullet or some other shyt

Why can't they juts break his arms or something it's ridiculous

I was watching 'Dark Knight Returns' and I literrally had this thought, when Batman caught up Joker after his masacre at the carnival.

Like, why doesn't Batman just shatter his arms and legs?:wtf:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Plenty of Superheroes Kill, just not your beloved Batman and Superman. Quite a few of the superheroes in the MCU have killed

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm with you on this. You don't see the police and soldiers pulling this "no kill" bullshyt. You ain't gotta straight up murder people, but if I had super-strength, I'd be snapping some villainous necks and cracking some demonic backs. :cape:
Because they are not vigilantes, police/soldiers are bound and protected by the law and even then if they dont follow the rules of engagement, they will be punished/charged for a crime (at least thats whats suppose to happen)

Last edited: