"Supergirl" TV show thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can see people sleeping on this in favor of Flash and Arrow like they did with Gotham

But much like how Gotham turned out, I could see this being more faithful to what its based on and its idea than those two

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I can see people sleeping on this in favor of Flash and Arrow like they did with Gotham

But much like how Gotham turned out, I could see this being more faithful to what its based on and its idea than those two
Gotham is somewhere between average and shytty at best its only saving grace is it can draw on batman's rogue gallery which is the best across the board. Supergirl doesn't have that luxury, they are also going too far into 21st century girl territory, it's going to be a failure, book it :francis:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
melissa_benoist6.jpg

melissa_benoist7.jpg

melissa_benoist9.jpg
melissa_benoist8.jpg

New 'Supergirl' Melissa Benoist Nude Photos And Video

:dame:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Gotham is somewhere between average and shytty at best its only saving grace is it can draw on batman's rogue gallery which is the best across the board. Supergirl doesn't have that luxury, they are also going too far into 21st century girl territory, it's going to be a failure, book it :francis:

The mob storyline with Penguin in the middle during the second half of season 1>>>>>>>>>

Their fukk up was killing Maroni

As for Supergirl. Its a different time, there's more an emphasis on wanting female superheroes by female fans so there's a good chance it stays on and doesnt get cancelled.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Executive Producer Ali Adler talks to IGN about bringing the best of Supergirl's history to the small screen.

Peter Facinelli discusses his take on the DC character Maxwell Lord and why Lord isn't happy with Supergirl.

We talk to the new James Olsen, Mehcad Brooks, about hanging out with Supergirl... and what Superman might think about that!

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: flo

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

"Supergirl" actress Calista Flockhart explains what drew her to the "funny and uncompromising" role of media mogul Cat Grant and why she enjoys playing such a strong character.

With a nod to CBS’s highly-anticipated new series SUPERGIRL, the Network has launched MYSUPERGIRLIS.COM (My Supergirl Is), enabling those with a strong and inspiring “supergirl” in their lives to celebrate her publicly with a customized #MYSUPERGIRL graphic featuring her name and photo to share on Facebook.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Saw the trailer for this mess over the weekend. This sh!t looks hilariously awful. :mjlol: I mean, most superhero flicks to me are terrible in general, and to be fair they're just not for me. But this one is different. This looks atrocious. I'm thinking about getting faded and then watching. I'm surprised someone at CBS actually green lighted this. Hilarious.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

During New York Comic Con, "Supergirl" stars Mehcad Brooks and Peter Facinelli as well as executive producer Ali Adler shared what fans can expect in the highly-anticipated CBS series, premiering Oct. 26

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saw the trailer for this mess over the weekend. This sh!t looks hilariously awful. :mjlol: I mean, most superhero flicks to me are terrible in general, and to be fair they're just not for me. But this one is different. This looks atrocious. I'm thinking about getting faded and then watching. I'm surprised someone at CBS actually green lighted this. Hilarious.

This

I saw the trailer and swear I thought it was a parody