Super Tuesday 2024 Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's all about 2028 for Nikki. Stay in the race for the purpose of getting fame. Hope Trump lose in 2024, then she tells the media and voters "I tried to tell you this would happen. This is why I said we needed to move in another direction" in hopes she's elevated to being the nominee in 2028.
i dont see her being the actual nominee. there's no way she beats someone like ted cruz in the republican primary. maybe she primaries tim scott in '26

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
i dont see her being the actual nominee. there's no way she beats someone like ted cruz in the republican primary. maybe she primaries tim scott in '26

In a timeline where Trump loses in ‘24, Cuck Cruz is still a serious candidate for POTUS?

That’s a genuine question btw, the Republican electorate defies my grasp of logic and the limits of human decency

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ish doesn’t mean anything this just confirms officially who will go against each other in November

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a timeline where Trump loses in ‘24, Cuck Cruz is still a serious candidate for POTUS?

That’s a genuine question btw, the Republican electorate defies my grasp of logic and the limits of human decency
why isnt he :heh:

im not a republican, i dont like or respect these people myself, or claim to know their primary process. but i dont see how trump losing in '24 fukks cruz over

trump's brand will be dead and buried, it wont be his fakkit son, or any of the grifters attached to him

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think it's all about 2028 for Nikki. Stay in the race for the purpose of getting fame. Hope Trump lose in 2024, then she tells the media and voters "I tried to tell you this would happen. This is why I said we needed to move in another direction" in hopes she's elevated to being the nominee in 2028.

The party has left her behind, there aren't enough moderates left to win a republican nomination. Whatever comes next in 2028 is going to be more Trump shyt. I don't think it'll be DeSantis either, dude is a loser. But it'll be the same racism, anti-immigrant, extremist anti-abortion shyt once again. The days of McCain/Romney types getting the nom are over in my opinion.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The party has left her behind, there aren't enough moderates left to win a republican nomination. Whatever comes next in 2028 is going to be more Trump shyt. I don't think it'll be DeSantis either, dude is a loser. But it'll be the same racism, anti-immigrant, extremist anti-abortion shyt once again. The days of McCain/Romney types getting the nom are over in my opinion.
I agree. I legit believe Tucker Carlson could win the nomination in 2028.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tonight's results don't fare well for Trump in the general election. A lot of folks won't understand that...but you will in time.....it's about numbers not polls. But please cook. I enjoy it.