Super Mega Baseball 2. PC/PS4/XB1 May 1st Release

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
I really dig the game. The main thing they forgot to put in the game is the ability to check The runners. Dudes can steal bases way too easy.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Made somebody quit and didn’t get a dub. :beli:
Anybody on PC/PS4 who has the game hit me up.
PSN: Oasis2012

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
game is mad annoying lol i cant figure this shyt out. i just pitch forever because i cant throw a strike or field..every ball gets hit right into an open spot and i just end up down 50-0 :pachaha:

why i gotta move some extra shyt after i pick the pitch? that shyt makes pitching a million times more difficult.

cant speak on batting because i cant get to that part :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
game is mad annoying lol i cant figure this shyt out. i just pitch forever because i cant throw a strike or field..every ball gets hit right into an open spot and i just end up down 50-0 :pachaha:

why i gotta move some extra shyt after i pick the pitch? that shyt makes pitching a million times more difficult.

cant speak on batting because i cant get to that part :snoop:
They have skill level sliders, you gotta start at the bottom and the game is simple. What's so great about the game is the learning curve and the depth of gameplay. Once you learn how to play it (which won't take long if you do the tutorial) then you'll see why this is a contender for best baseball series ever. The Cartoony graphics is what fools people into thinking it's not that deep :francis: