Super Meat Boy (Linux, Windows, Mac, 360, Switch, PS4, Vita)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm working my way through this. Have it on Steam, but didn't play much of it because I didn't like playing a platformer on PC. This is perfect on the Vita.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got to Hell last night. I'm on the boss and it's a pain. You pretty much have to die over and over and remember the order of his movements. There's no way in the world you could react as fast as they expect you to.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I got to Hell last night. I'm on the boss and it's a pain. You pretty much have to die over and over and remember the order of his movements. There's no way in the world you could react as fast as they expect you to.
Took me quite a few tries to get past him. That was an old school boss where they make you memorize the patterns.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I finally beat all the normal levels today. 7-20 was ridiculous. I must have died 400 times before I beat it. :damn:

You finish this yet @Kamikaze Revy ?
Not at all. I actually stopped at that boss in Hell where its all memory based movements. Not that it was impossible for me, it was just annoying enough for me to turn it off and go back to Metal Gear Solid and some other games in my backlog.