Super Mario RPG (November 17, 2023)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Modern Pokémon fits this description better tho
Back when this dropped on the SNES it’s was very easy especially compared to all other jrpgs. I remember my older brother’s laughing at me when i played this :mjlol:

This came out a year after Chrono Trigger :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Back when this dropped on the SNES it’s was very easy especially compared to all other jrpgs. I remember my older brother’s laughing at me when i played this :mjlol:

This came out a year after Chrono Trigger :francis:
Oh yea. Games are much easier in general compared to back then. Tbh all the Mario RPG's are pretty good for someone who don't really play JRPG's like that. But they do be kinda basic in comparison.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn I may have to cop, OG Mario RPG is an all time classic for me.

I remember beating the original when I was a kid, were there multiple endings for this game?? I remember only getting one ending. Damn I forgot damn near everything about the plot of this game, I just remember the character names and the code word that they gave clues for at one point in the game (that shyt took me a MINUTE to get, and I remember running around the house hype, when I figured it out. I'm positive the clues were mad easy, but I was a bit slow as a kid :lupe: ).

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Damn I may have to cop, OG Mario RPG is an all time classic for me.

I remember beating the original when I was a kid, were there multiple endings for this game?? I remember only getting one ending. Damn I forgot damn near everything about the plot of this game, I just remember the character names and the code word that they gave clues for at one point in the game (that shyt took me a MINUTE to get, and I remember running around the house hype, when I figured it out. I'm positive the clues were mad easy, but I was a bit slow as a kid :lupe: ).
1 ending

cliche story

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I absolutely can't wait, I feel like Mario rpg would be GOTY contender if it released earlier than it does