Super Mario RPG (November 17, 2023)

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The game was never really challenging. One of the updates they made now is after you beat the story you can go back and fight new versions of the bosses that will all be significantly more difficult
I hope this is true because I already got 4 stars and I just got this game yesterday :dead:

A more difficult run would be great.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely the "my first rpg" game. Its so simple and fun, the og is what made me like rpg's and ive played it and beat it probably 100 times. even on emulator on my phone. that paper mario shyt wasnt it. they should have churned these out like butter. had a zelda one, even just a nintendo presents rpg with all the characters or multiple different characters in one game.

Only thing i wish they added to this was 2player. just allow a person with a joycon to be one of the characters on the team. i guess that could lead to a fun mode where p1 vs p2 one is an enemy and one is a character in a single mode type battle. that'd be cool but definitely asking too much.

great cutscenes.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What? Lol
In the original SNES game when you go inside of Peach's room you find an item that says
"Found ???"

Then one of the toadstools says
"Hey put that down!!"
"Ill give you this instead"

And he gives you a Flower Jar.

They had that in the remake too.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the original SNES game when you go inside of Peach's room you find an item that says
"Found ???"

Then one of the toadstools says
"Hey put that down!!"
"Ill give you this instead"

And he gives you a Flower Jar.

They had that in the remake too.
I don't recall the FJ maybe because it's insignificant.

The best part about that joke is when you have peach in your party then you go for it...it's like the punchline that no one ever mentions. I know I'm not the only one who went back there with peach in the party.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Platforming is trash as it was in the SNES. Those damn beanstalks got me all messed up

For me it's boosters pass, and the sunken ship. I can run through the game with my eyes closed but there's two places in boosters pass and one on the sunken ship I gotta focus on and it takes me about a min or 2.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Does the game get harder? I just beat the cake after Booster's tower, game feels so easy. I never played the original.