Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Executes well with the source material.
Simplified gameplay (in a good way)
Good art style
Good interactive mechanics (timing button presses is something every player did anyways. Can't believe it's not more popular)
It's a great game

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i restarted it today and it almost brought a tear to my eye..

so simple and satisfying..

the timing for extra offense or defense.. the speed walking and jumping..

its the perfect rpg imo

It's perfect in that it's a good little story. You don't need 20+ hours of story, Dozens of characters, moves, weapons, armor, magic, etc. To make a good rpg.

I wish they'd continue to do more. Nintendo is more friendly lending out their characters so it could happen.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It's perfect in that it's a good little story. You don't need 20+ hours of story, Dozens of characters, moves, weapons, armor, magic, etc. To make a good rpg.

I wish they'd continue to do more. Nintendo is more friendly lending out their characters so it could happen.

been hoping since they squashed beef w/ Square(nix) we'd get a proper sequel...the M&L/PM games are cool and all...but if they combined forces again, it could be special again.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

this is a fact and honestly i wish more game developers would listen. i can only play a few of these games a year because they're such a big time commitment.