Super Mario Maker 2

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
Beat all your levels, thanks for making them. TBH didn't like the 150 coin one at all but the rest were cool.

Yeah that was my first level. Not great.. but it was deliberate that you couldn’t hit every question block.
Thank you though!

I just made a concept level called ‘in love with bully’
9MN HF8 LRG

This is like me living out a dream making levels. I always wanted to work for Nintendo. Was in discussions with their Euro head office a few months back in fact.. but my career is pure IT / Trading and I can’t deviate.

Still this may be my favourite game ever already.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I was thinking..will they ever make another 2d side scrolling Mario? It’s been almost seven years and with the Maker series you have unlimited content.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was thinking..will they ever make another 2d side scrolling Mario? It’s been almost seven years and with the Maker series you have unlimited content.
Doubtful since they can combine all the content of those games in maker. Don't know what else they can do but who knows. Which was the last one? Was that the one on the wii u? I got one for the switch but I think it's just a remake if I'm correct.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Doubtful since they can combine all the content of those games in maker. Don't know what else they can do but who knows. Which was the last one? Was that the one on the wii u? I got one for the switch but I think it's just a remake if I'm correct.

Yeah that was the last one.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that was my first level. Not great.. but it was deliberate that you couldn’t hit every question block.
Thank you though!

I just made a concept level called ‘in love with bully’
9MN HF8 LRG

This is like me living out a dream making levels. I always wanted to work for Nintendo. Was in discussions with their Euro head office a few months back in fact.. but my career is pure IT / Trading and I can’t deviate.

Still this may be my favourite game ever already.
This game really makes me want to pick up a switch sooner than later.

I already have too much on my plate right now though :sadcam:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My only complaint about this game is that the 3D World style doesnt have as many features as the other styles and it feels limited. It annoys the hell out of me

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Them speedruns are fun but no joke. Gonna have a permanent circle mark on my thumb from holding down the Y button so much.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Yeah In the future most likely