Super Mario Bros. Wonder - 10/20/2023

Daps
Finally beat the last special world level to 100% the game today. Needless to say I'll never be playing that particular level again. Great game overall. Definitely satisfied my desire for a good platformer.

I only ever played the NES/SNES 2D Mario games. Anybody have recommendations on any other current-gen 2D platformers or the best other 2D Mario games from previous generations to check out?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat the last special world level to 100% the game today. Needless to say I'll never be playing that particular level again. Great game overall. Definitely satisfied my desire for a good platformer.

I only ever played the NES/SNES 2D Mario games. Anybody have recommendations on any other current-gen 2D platformers or the best other 2D Mario games from previous generations to check out?
Super Mario 3D Land for the 3DS and 3D world switch is amazing but it’s like 2D/3D.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It's a little different gameplay wise, but I played through the Klonoa remasters on PS5 and enjoyed them. The challenge definitely ramps up in the second game, especially if you want to 100% it.

The gameplay is dated, but still kinda classic and the remastered visuals look great IMO

Daps
It's a little different gameplay wise, but I played through the Klonoa remasters on PS5 and enjoyed them. The challenge definitely ramps up in the second game, especially if you want to 100% it.

The gameplay is dated, but still kinda classic and the remastered visuals look great IMO
Thanks. I see there's a demo on the PS store now so i'll check it out too.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Game is :wow:
Just finished puff peaks with wifey this morning.
Been lacking but I’m playing with her so its only when she’s available to play lol last time we played was like 3 weeka ago :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Spent way longer then i want to admit on this stage smh lol

IMG-3026.jpg
Yeah I said fukk this and moved on :beli: