IMG-3026.jpg
that's the board I'm stuck on

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The music on this is :whew: I'm so glad they didn't make this another NSMB game, I hated those games so much but this is just :blessed: I feel like I'm back on the SNES again playing SMW.
Whats the difference?

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whats the difference?

I never liked controls in the NSMB games, always felt like the characters were sliding around, they are much more responsive and control as you expect in a Mario game. I hated the music in those games too. The music in this is just :ohlawd: Something about the NSMB games just always felt off, this is so much more animated like the world's and enemies are more alive. So many new fresh ideas in this and the wonder seed sections are amazing.

I fukk with all the Mario games except for NSMB :pachaha:

EDIT: Here's some of the more but pretty much goes with what I was saying.

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I never liked controls in the NSMB games, always felt like the characters were sliding around, they are much more responsive and control as you expect in a Mario game. I hated the music in those games too. The music in this is just :ohlawd: Something about the NSMB games just always felt off, this is so much more animated like the world's and enemies are more alive. So many new fresh ideas in this and the wonder seed sections are amazing.

:gladbron:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Funny you say this but Super Mario World is a sliding ass game..can never do precise platforming in that game