Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't know why people was doubting jack black he killed it in kung Fu panda...:heh: no one should have any doubts about his voice over work... Pratt is really the weakest link in the cast...:scust:

Sidenote: Bradley Cooper would have been a better fit since he did rocket in GOTG...:why: that's how you do voice acting u b*stards!!!
I always appreciate it when actors or actresses put some effort into their voice over work instead of just using their own voices.

And before anyone jumps on me, no I'm not saying using their own voice is lazy. It worked wonders for Robin Williams, James Earl Jones, Tom Hanks, and Eddie Murphy. I just appreciate when they alter things a little like Bradley did with Rocket or what Mike Myers did with Shrek.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any chance we're going to get some kind of Nintendo cinematic universe? Could easily see a donkey kong movie as well as other Nintendo all-stars.

With how successful Arcane was I can see them doing a Zelda movie as well.
DK is in this movie but we can throw NCU idea that leads to smash bros or some shyt out the window

Pikachu and Sonic are both live action (yes I know Sonic isn’t Nintendo but he’s heavily affiliated now)

I could see Yoshi being in the sequel, DK and Luigi getting spin-offs and if they partner with a streaming service, they could do a Wario series. I don’t see a Wario movie being profitable

Blossom

alien superstar.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
trailer had me ctfu i’m excited and i don’t even fukk with animated movies like that.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
220px-The_Super_Mario_Bros._Movie_poster.jpg

Donkey Kong Country, Legend of Zelda and Metroid all have movie potential. Mario's environments and worlds have always been fire. The animation was dope in the trailer.