Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Perspectivewise, it's similar to sackboy, but this is much better than sackboy.

I wouldn't say "Much" better, but it is the predecessor and I wouldn't outright say that Sackboy definitively upgraded the formula, albeit it didn't full copy it either. I'd say Sackboy is like 8.5-8.75 and 3D World is like a 10. Better for sure, but not like one is classic and one is trash. There's a few ideas I think Sackboy does that I'm surprised Mario didn't, but most aren't related to gameplay.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never played it because I never had a Wii U. Can’t wait to play this with my brother.:blessed:

Didn't realize how much I missed Super Mario 3D world until I saw that trailer, was hit with nostalgia, didn't even realize that game was around 7 years ago, Awesome sound track.

My first playthrough too. I'm looking forward to this :mjgrin:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Take my money Nintendo.
Facts yo. This plus the new Pokemon snap. I also ordered two physical copies of Super Mario 3D All Stars. One to play and keep, one to sell in case it does become worth something. Then they might do something for the 35th Legend of Zelda anniversary which I am very excited about.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
This is officially the last first party game that was still wii u exclusive. Let's pour one out for the wii u. Completely useless system now
I know it’s not a popular opinion but I had some fun with Paper Mario: color splash. The forced gimmicks of the controller dragged it down but the core game is still good

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This is officially the last first party game that was still wii u exclusive. Let's pour one out for the wii u. Completely useless system now
tenor.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I feel like Bowser's fury will lead to a more open world Mario game in the future.

ErjHMLhUcAEPvi-
I'm surprised I'm not seeing or hearing more people talking about the fact that they have Bowser Jr. teaming up with Mario :ehh: Bowser Jr. wants that spin-off game and trying to get Mario to adopt him to be his new daddy in the process

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised I'm not seeing or hearing more people talking about the fact that they have Bowser Jr. teaming up with Mario :ehh: Bowser Jr. wants that spin-off game and trying to get Mario to adopt him to be his new daddy in the process
Did he always have the paintbrush or was that a Mario sunshine throwback?