SUPER head shyttn on black men

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
extremely intelligent?

you have just shyt on maya angelou, alice walker, angela davis, and regina benjamin at the SAME DAMN TIME

Shes fairly smart, shes just extremely troubled and damaged. Think of her as the female version of the sht you read in the "dealing with women" thread.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Is this really her twitter?

This dumb bytch just said
Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 2h

Some of you ppl have Post Traumatic Slavery Syndrome. Makes me happy my family and I are not from this country. Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia …

Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 2h

@ViceMayne My family is from Denmark. Since you know so much.

Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 1h

@jay_TODDer my family is from Denmark, the first EUR country to abolish slavery. Slavery does not exist in my family history YOU BLACK bytch

Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 6h

@JeffreyMDaniels I was born and raised in the Caribbean. You ain't said shyt!

Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 1h

@mr_foamtastic we are. My island was owned by Denmark. My grandparents hail from there. Learn history. Read a book. Plz. It's embarrassing.
:wtf: :laff:

How does she think her ancestors got to the Caribbean? :wtf:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Shes fairly smart, shes just extremely troubled and damaged. Think of her as the female version of the sht you read in the "dealing with women" thread.

i cant cosign that, if she was remotely smart she wouldnt be suckin dudes off for a living. and fyi i never read that thread, :wtf: i need advice for dealing with women for? just deal with em and realize im a man, case closed. just not my cup of tea, not knocking those who post in there.

i just cant see any intelligence in her aura

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this really her twitter?

This dumb bytch just said:wtf: :laff:

How does she think her ancestors got to the Caribbean? :wtf:

I don't understand peoples mentality when it comes to this you are totally right. I'm tired of people going out of there way not to be identified as black

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
She's kinda right about the whore thing.
no she's not...i'm tired of these goofballs complaining about the so called "unfairness" of them being criticized for being whores...men and women have different expectations set for them by society...if women want to be respected as a "wholesome woman" they have to preserve themselves...just like if men wanted to be respected as a man in the household they have to be the main provider...now...if a man chooses to be a stay at home dad and take care of the home, then that's their choice...but they will be judged as being weak and emasculated....it's the same thing with women...if they wanna be promiscuous, then that's their choice...but, they will be judged as whores :yeshrug:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
no she's not...i'm tired of these goofballs complaining about the so called "unfairness" of them being criticized for being whores...men and women have different expectations set for them by society...if women want to be respected as a "wholesome woman" they have to preserve themselves...just like if men wanted to be respected as a man in the household they have to be the main provider...now...if a man chooses to be a stay at home dad and take care of the home, then that's their choice...but they will be judged as being weak and emasculated....it's the same thing with women...if they wanna be promiscuous, then that's their choice...but, they will be judged as whores :yeshrug:

And are you saying those things are right because they're dictated by our society? Or are you saying that we should stick with them because that's the way it is and we can't change it?

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
And are you saying those things are right because they're dictated by our society? Or are you saying that we should stick with them because that's the way it is and we can't change it?
i'm saying that the standard has been set by society...if women wanna be respected as "wholesome women" then they are going to have to preserve themselves to be respected...society ain't necessarily dictating women to not being promiscuous because there's no laws against promiscuity...but there is judgement by not living up to the standard

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Two husbands and two boyfriends within six years? She said that so proudly too. :pachaha:

Can't take seriously a bytch who Bill Maher was using for street cred. She said dude used to shyt on her (probably in the literal way too :mjpls:) daily because she was stupid. That Stockholm syndrome is just :wow: