SUPER head shyttn on black men

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm glad i'm white :whew:
https://twitter.com/KarrineandCo

Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 1h ******* are obsessed with me and my vagina.

Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 1h
Funny. Most the ppl you think I've "been with", I've never even met.

In the last 6 years, I've had 2 boyfriends and 2 husbands. I haven't had sex in almost over 6 months. The forecast is dry. Waiting for rain!

I put out the **** Call and mad ******* popped up in my mentions like roaches. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. . #calmdown #readabook #youcantspell

Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 1h It's easy to tell which men on Twitter aren't doing so well, financially, have small penises, and are closet homos. #MisogynyIn2013

Any man who comes for a woman he has no relationship, kids, or business with has to be gay. I'm convinced.

I'm just saying...I've never been verbally attacked by a white man on Twitter or in real life. Never. So...ummm...you people...

Some of you ppl have Post Traumatic Slavery Syndrome. Makes me happy my family and I are not from this country. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_Traumatic_Slave _Syndrome …

No wonder the establishment laughs at you, mocks you, and keeps you eating your own vomit, making you your own slave master. #youppl

Look at how you treat your women. Listen to your music, promoting hate, murder, & rape. You love that shyt & that's what makes you a ****.

You get no respect from anyone,not your women, not your peers, not the world becasue you're the shyt on society's shoes hiding behind an avi

Karrine Steffans ‏@KarrineandCo 1h fukk you hate speech, ghetto dwelling, 30K a year ass ******, mad black women make more moves than you, have more money, & are smarter.

fukk you weak ass ****** who try to shame women for having less than HALF the sex you dirty dikk ****** have.

Nobody cares about a **** or a ******. Upstanding black men stand up & be accounted for. *****, say something so I can block you. Please.

Funny thing is, nobody came for me but I see too much misogyny on my TL & these ashy knuckle, woman bashing ***** need to stop following me.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hoe mad cuz no one that's real takes her seriously. Seen it before. Heard it before.

End of discussion.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
BillKarinne.jpg

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Brehs don't be stupid and c00n it up for topic starter. :why:
He's just some white boy who wants to see the typical race thread.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But most those black men she's speaking of she's fukked and sucked so she should be directing all that hate towards herself.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:heh: at her for thinking anyone cares what she says.

Edit: She's kinda right about the whore thing. fukk her for the whole shytting on black me thing though. The whore thing isn't in the OP, had to go to her twitter to see.

And one last edit: inb4 "I was hacked"

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Her opinion on.... well, anything.. is about as valid as Kelly Divine's or as Jenna Shea's.

In other words, I would probably have more riveting conversations with a mountain of snow than I would with bird-brains like this. :mjpls:

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
BI-POLAR TO THE 10TH POWER.

Look at how you treat your women. Listen to your music, promoting hate, murder, & rape. You love that **** & that's what makes you a ***

OK COMING FROM A WOMAN...

lil-wayne-superhead.jpg