Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:mindblown:Am I the only person looking at this game thinking it's shyt.

Shooting teddy bears? Sliding down rails like Tony Hawk?:childplease:

:heh:We got better looking kids games on the Wii U.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:Am I the only person looking at this game thinking it's shyt.

Shooting teddy bears? Sliding down rails like Tony Hawk?:childplease:

:heh:We got better looking kids games on the Wii U.
I wouldn't call it shyt, but Insomniac has a rep of making games/franchises that lack a focus or set direction. They typically just throw a lot of ideas/concepts into a pot and go with it. I remember when they were heated at that Gamespot review a few years ago when they released their first Ratchet and Clank game on PS3 because the reviewer was like, you can do a lot of stuff in the game but what exactly does the game excel at?...

I've personally seen this with the Resistance franchise. The 1st release was 1 thing, then the 2nd release was something else, then the 3rd release was some other shyt.

This game looks like a typical Insomniac game through and through. Put a lot of stuff in the game that's cool and wacky, but I'm going on a limb to say it'll be a forgettable experience. I could be wrong, so stans...

:whoa:

This is coming from someone who's played plenty of Insomniac games and supported them for years.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
looks more fun than infamous reminds me of that skating spraypainting game that came out years ago i forgot the name

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
looks more fun than infamous reminds me of that skating spraypainting game that came out years ago i forgot the name

:heh:You mean Jet Set Radio..

ss_a1781e0714ef2684c71918a8a27df882342006bd.1920x1080.jpg

:snoop:Yup straight rip off.

That fakkit in the video seems to be the cac demographic they are aiming for.