Sunset (Linux, Windows, Mac) (Created by a Black Game Developer)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
....but what is it?:ld:
Well I didn't wanna give an spoilers, but why not :yeshrug:

You start off as this nosy ass bytch. Can't find a job cuz she in Mexico and they not feeling her out of place foxy cleopatra lookin ass. This one guy with a crucial ass apartment then gives her the keys and leaves her to come to the crib by herself first time she goes. She already scheming talkin bout "This nikka gonna let me in his place and not even be here? I'm bout to house some shyt" 30mins has gone by, she supposed to be mopping and shyt and this bytch checking out how big his closet space is, acting like she the fashion police when in reality the names on most of the clothing is unknown to her cuz she a broke bytch that took a job as a maid for one hour in one a place where rent cost just over the price of a chimichonga. No wonder this bytch scheming. Ultimately this some kind of sick experiment where the home owner is watching on closed circuit TV and somewhere along the way he will try to boink that. Her being like most bytches will wanna fukk because of the power he holds. Ol' stank ass heffa. The game then ends with Maury Povich having a final thought

Sounds better than whatever it'll really be :manny:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

You start off as this nosy ass bytch. Can't find a job cuz she in Mexico and they not feeling her out of place foxy cleopatra lookin ass. This one guy with a crucial ass apartment then gives her the keys and leaves her to come to the crib by herself first time she goes. She already scheming talkin bout "This nikka gonna let me in his place and not even be here? I'm bout to house some shyt" 30mins has gone by, she supposed to be mopping and shyt and this bytch checking out how big his closet space is, acting like she the fashion police when in reality the names on most of the clothing is unknown to her cuz she a broke bytch that took a job as a maid for one hour in one a place where rent cost just over the price of a chimichonga. No wonder this bytch scheming. Ultimately this some kind of sick experiment where the home owner is watching on closed circuit TV and somewhere along the way he will try to boink that. Her being like most bytches will wanna fukk because of the power he holds. Ol' stank ass heffa. The game then ends with Maury Povich having a final thought

:dahell:
:russ:@maury povich though

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

:dead::dead::dead:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4