sunpi

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She beautiful but @ me when she actually shows some ass or something :martin:
She does, but it's totally accidental. She is actively crusading against being "sexualized", but she wears yoga pants or tiny shorts all the time. If you watch, you'll see some, that's just not what she's out to do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She does, but it's totally accidental. She is actively crusading against being "sexualized", but she wears yoga pants or tiny shorts all the time. If you watch, you'll see some, that's just not what she's out to do.

giphy.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Man, kill ALLADAT noise and just show timestamps of when these "accidents" happen. It's for Science.:whoo:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
She hot but I hate the fake gamer chick gimmick. The dishonesty is a turnoff and maybe an indication she ain't right in the head.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man, kill ALLADAT noise and just show timestamps of when these "accidents" happen. It's for Science.:whoo:
I don't know, I watch the videos when the subject is interesting, not to ogle. The one where she tries on dresses for her mother had some heat, though:ehh:

She hot but I hate the fake gamer chick gimmick. The dishonesty is a turnoff and maybe an indication she ain't right in the head.

I don't think she's faking.:yeshrug: She talks down on fake gamer hoes, cleavage, bikini, hot tub streamers.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

ComplicatedSerpentineCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

Broad so fine that it hurts to look at.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Got me ready to fly across the pond