Sunny arrested...again Edit: arrested...again Edit 2x: arrested…again

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
WWE's Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Arrested For Violating Parole: Report

WWE's Tammy "Sunny" Sytch Arrested For Violating Parole

Since retiring from the WWE, Tammy "Sunny" Sytch has found herself in trouble with the law numerous times. Back in February, Sytch was arrested for her sixth drunk driving charge. It's a sad turn of events for a woman who is considered a legend in wrestling and is also apart of the WWE Hall of Fame. In addition to her drunk driving arrests, Sytch has also been arrested for burglary and domestic violence. In 2018 alone, Sytch had three drunk driving arrests. At the time of her last arrest, we reportedthat Sytch had two outstanding warrants for her arrest.

Now, according to a report from The Express-Times, Sytch has been arrested and thrown in jail once again for violating her parole terms. This all stems from three DUI guilty pleas from back in 2016. She is currently being held at Carbon County prison with no reports as to when she might be able to get out.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Sixth drunk driving charge????? :mindblown::dead:
People put away for decades from marijuana, usually persons of color, but wypipo sweep their "mistakes" under the rug.

If you drink and drive and GET CAUGHT...six fukking times...you are the literal reason the justice system is supposed to protect society.

How many people will she kill before the "system" actually works as it was supposedly intended?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Leave her locked up, for her own good.
How about for other people’s good? Bcus when she fukking kills a family while driving drunk people gonna be questioning why that white woman has 6 DWIs and still got a license, much less walking the streets.

Phewwww chileeee the privilege some shyt

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
How about for other people’s good? Bcus when she fukking kills a family while driving drunk people gonna be questioning why that white woman has 6 DWIs and still got a license, much less walking the streets.

Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for her scumbaggery. fukk her. Give her the electric chair :pacspit:

Aight, aight, I'm sorry

tumblr_nppe72nNty1qzy7ano5_250.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I see myself as a excellent driver. I get out of any kind of traffic and get to where I want fast without the bullshyt. The only way I could be in a accident is from a drunk hitting me. That's it. I'm too defensive wary when I drive...so it would take a extraordinary event like that.