summers almost over, how do we rate this years blockbuster summer movie season?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i don't recall anymore good movies coming out the rest of august...so how many mics do we rate this summer?

we had guardians 2, planet of the apes, spiderman......uhhhh i guess those were the only decent ones cuz the other ones flopped hard
Wind River and Good time and Logan Lucky :pacspit:

I don't want to give a full summer grade until I've seen those and Detroit. (Seing Wind River this weekend)

But I actually really enjoyed it. Wonder Woman and Spider-man homecoming were better than I expected and I loved Apes and Dunkirk.

Guardians 2 I had issues with but still enjoyed it even if it was a bit forgettable. Same for Baby Driver.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It was fine. The stuff I liked I really liked (Wonder Woman, guardians, spider man, apes) and the stuff I didn't like (alien covenant) really rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't spend as much money at the theater this summer as I thought I would which is either a good thing or a bad thing. But I was pleased with the stuff I was looking forward to. Even the stuff I wasn't looking forward to, like Annabelle, ended up surprising me.

A lot of the stuff that would've been dope for the summer came out in march. And I know there's still stuff I need to catch up on also. So yeah I'd give it a C. Average
We know of what you speak :logan:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Outside of Wolverine and Wonder Woman, it was pretty weak. I don't want to jinx this comic book era, but unless they diversify the content in these movies quickly, the burn out will come.

2018 better deliver, or else everything afterwards will go to hell.