summers almost over, how do we rate this years blockbuster summer movie season?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i don't recall anymore good movies coming out the rest of august...so how many mics do we rate this summer?

we had guardians 2, planet of the apes, spiderman......uhhhh i guess those were the only decent ones cuz the other ones flopped hard

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was fine. The stuff I liked I really liked (Wonder Woman, guardians, spider man, apes) and the stuff I didn't like (alien covenant) really rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't spend as much money at the theater this summer as I thought I would which is either a good thing or a bad thing. But I was pleased with the stuff I was looking forward to. Even the stuff I wasn't looking forward to, like Annabelle, ended up surprising me.

A lot of the stuff that would've been dope for the summer came out in march. And I know there's still stuff I need to catch up on also. So yeah I'd give it a C. Average

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was ok. I thought Spider Man would have bigger impact. Looks like the story will be wonder woman. But they need to sequel to make more money overseas imo.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Was that your 1st Alien movie?
Naw, I just really like the Alien series. Minus Resurrection and AVP.

Most people hate on Covenant, but I thought it was really good. They should have just cut that opening space ship repair scene and spent more time on the planet/David's story imo.