*SUMMER HOOD BANGER* Mike Philly "90s & 60s" They got crips in ATL? *GANG/:GANG

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're a 40 plus year old man hoping that some young black kids fail :francis:

I'm no where near 40.:umad:

And Yes i wanna see anyone promoting gang culture fail.....I wanna see wack rappers fail. Dude in the video said he wants to turn my daughter into a Crip.:camby:

Young Black kids getting trades that can be applied to reality is who i wanna see win.

and this will be my last response because u love the back and forth cuz it keeps ya thread on the 1st page and i wanna see this thread fail too. :mjgrin:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm no where near 40.:umad:

And Yes i wanna see anyone promoting gang culture fail.....I wanna see wack rappers fail. Dude in the video said he wants to turn my daughter into a Crip.:camby:

Young Black kids getting trades that can be applied to reality is who i wanna see win.

and this will be my last response because u love the back and forth cuz it keeps ya thread on the 1st page and i wanna see this thread fail too. :mjgrin:

:laff:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yo dem bytches in this vid were mosy ugly n fat. LMAOOO

But yo...
They voices sound familiar no???
Sounds like them dudes from that hamburgler helper watch the stove mixtape.

Is dat them??

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_n3mplrPpqt1sq5ygmo1_400.gif

This shyt go :ohlawd: Don't sleep. Hardest shyt to drop this summer. That hook tho :ohlawd::dj2:

@hustlemania @TheLostOnes@LastDayze333DegreeDemigod @Morose Polymath @PlayerNinety_Nine @Groot @King Napz @mr. smoke weed @Dr.Omega @Chip Skylark @Kaydigi @Lord Mecca @street heat@eldylan @Rekkapryde @Selah @Aswad@BlackMajik @The Jewnited States@Cheech&Chong @Hersh@shopant @Cammatic B @DarkSkinSamurai @EA@TillWeDie @Mac Casper @SheriffOG@Monoblock @Judo @Apollo Kid @Ironman@mbewane @Walt
@SoulController @Illeye buckmatic @smitty22@Freddie.Cane @Jules WashingtonWashington @JulesWinfield @ADP @Magnum P.I.M.P. @Stir Fry @YaThreadFloppedB!
@BlackMajik @Monoblock

Low key you tryna start some mess with some of our conscious friends who take issue with some of the popular music out here:lolbron: i see you:mjlol:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
U new generation weirdos really think name calling online is bullying :mjlol:

Back in my day...bullying meant someone got punched in the face and their pockets ran thru. You new school weirdos actually think e thugging is bullying. :heh:

And you're delusional.....these nikkaz will never blow

:camby:

This music is trash and a half :trash:
Wtf are you talking about?