Sukihana Gets her toes sucked by a female groupie

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
no offence but these hoes know how to work men like they got the algorithm

this was the point. attention and attention seeking behavior. attention is the currensy to buy clout. i mean she's bad but i'm not clicking or following any woman for just looking good.

:russell:

their brains are fried and they will hit rock bottom eventually because all their value is in depreciating assets. and men cry bout why they can't settle down while giving them unlimited showers of attention for being half naked all the time. this is a vicious cycle. the internet could have been a powerful tool for humanity in a different time if our values were not in the toilet. today it's just a daily race to a lower low.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
no offence but these hoes know how to work men like they got the algorithm

this was the point. attention and attention seeking behavior. attention is the currensy to buy clout. i mean she's bad but i'm not clicking or following any woman for just looking good.

:russell:

their brains are fried and they will hit rock bottom eventually because all their value is in depreciating assets. and men cry bout why they can't settle down while giving them unlimited showers of attention for being half naked all the time. this is a vicious cycle. the internet could have been a powerful tool for humanity in a different time if our values were not in the toilet. today it's just a daily race to a lower low.
Both are on Only Fans so this was straight content exchange or a collab.