"Suits" Season 8 thread (premieres 7/18/18)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m digging the new season so far. Can’t front. The fight for next name on the wall is going to be live.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

DSGB

Pro
Daps
That last episode was damn near vintage suits i thought...a random case, a bit of client fukkery, internal tension & vintage Donna :whew:
Agreed. I’m liking the new cast and new drama.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Been awhile brehs. Just did a crazy run over the past few weeks from Season 6 up until current Season 8 and EP4.

I wasn't sure how the show would be after Mike/Rachel's departure but I am already liking S8 better than anything in Season 7. Haven't missed either. Mike is my dude but those random epiphanies were wearing thin on me for a long time now :dead:

Zane as Managing Partner was a good look. Think Harvey's character thrives better when he is still under and/or conflicting with someone of more power. He's also showing a more human side vs the usually swagged out Harvey. Wasn't sure how Heigl would fit it but she's done great also. Also like Dule being a FT character. Same with Katrina.

Main reason why I've already preferred this season to the previous ones is that we are getting back to more cases/client and court moments with the minimal side fukkery. In this case Louis' story. Way it used to be.

EP 4 was one of the best episodes in awhile. The Harvey/Louis sit down had a breh :mjcry: can't lie.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
haven't started season 8 yet but Dule Hill is awful and horribly casted.
he has only one way of delivering his lines and its extremely annoying for this type of show. just clashes.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So im actually hearing good things about this season I dropped during the season 7 mid season finale. Didn't even bother watching the final 6 leading up o the wedding. Just wasn't suits anymore,

But facebook is saying this season is back to its roots. So all i want to ask is, DID ANYONE GET LITT UP? :francis: