"Suits" Season 8 thread (premieres 7/18/18)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:yeshrug: I've only watched the 1st season of this show, but since the new season debuting tonight is basically a defacto-reboot with the cast changes, I think might jump back into the show.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm thinking about dumping the show to the bushes permanently but there isn't much else to watch out here brehs, so i don't think i have any other choice but to pursue the series still :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yawn not feeling it at all

giving b list actors like dule hill and the chick who plays katrina prominent roles

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Stopped at the mid season finale of Season 7 and just couldn't bring myself to watch the last 6. No Mike is wack. Only reason im even entertaining watching this season is cause Katrinia got promoted to regular. So no idea where Gretchen is now(Or maybe Katrina is a full fledged Lawyer at this point) But No one got LITT UP in the past 2 seasons so all of this is nonsense anyway

@ A playa when the Jessica spinoff starts.

DSGB

Pro
Daps
I actually like the new season better without Mike and Rachel. That storyline was getting played out. Dule Hill, I can do without. He about to get finessed the entire season. Wendell taking Jessica's spot at the top was tight.

What happened to Katherine Heigl? Like the character set up but she doesn't have "it" any more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I actually like the new season better without Mike and Rachel. That storyline was getting played out. Dule Hill, I can do without. He about to get finessed the entire season. Wendell taking Jessica's spot at the top was tight.

What happened to Katherine Heigl? Like the character set up but she doesn't have "it" any more.

could care less about rachel
but mike was excellent

now its just hte brash bully harvey

DSGB

Pro
Daps
could care less about rachel
but mike was excellent

now its just hte brash bully harvey
I used to enjoy Mike's character. Last 2 seasons became too much for me. Everything that involved he and Rachel were cringeworthy.

I'm hoping they can rebuild the show's luster.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It has my interest and beat my expectations. Mike will likely return after the first 10 episodes of this season. That’s from the mouth of the creator.

Masenko

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Australia
What's the season where the finale has Louis Litt getting rejected by the love of his life because he raged at her? That's the last season I watched.

Also no Mike Ross, no buys :yeshrug: