Suicidemouse.avi

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But why tho? why is it that EVERY opinion you post disagrees with the op? Don't matter what section, what the topic is, I see your name as the last poster and before I read it I think to myself "here this nikka go again :beli:"

So True :pachaha:

Daps
its fake..it was an old disney clip that someone got and distorted it and added screams from movies.....most of the stuff on ****** is fake..its called creepy pasta..like the Grifter video..that supposedly was so disturbing that it made a bad LSD trip look like nothin.and that it was so bad people could never explain it and it even caused suicide and watnot...its said to be fake but nobody knows.. the /x/ thing is the paranormal section of ******...anyways one that i know that was probably real was Satan's Sphinx...it was said to be a video from idk when but it was disturbing images and sounds that were so terrible and terrifying that it was supposedly used by the government as torture to big time criminals..also the wikipedia article was deleted and so was all the google search results u could find...this was a while back..but it was supposedly hell in a video...i was told by a friend along time ago about it and he said to NEVER watch it..he said it was so profoundly real and disturbing that it actually put u into a state of shock..but you never know..but its kinda suspicious that everything was deleted about it..even yahoo answers questions were gone...and that the video was actually on youtube for a while but it wasnt under any common tags...

Satan's sphinx, i'm scared brehs

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I thought I was going to be terrified :shaq2: ain't nothin topping that weird disfigured midget girl dancing in the princess outfit

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Man this shyt probably ain't even real :childplease:

On that same thought, I still ain't gonna watch at least not right now :merchant: