Suicide Squad - (PS5,XBS,PC) 2. 2. 24

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not really sure what they are gonna do to turn the tide on this game. Seems like the tone has been set with the general audience :francis:

Warner Bros. has again delayed a video game based on the Suicide Squad comic book franchise, pushing it from a May release date to later this year, according to a person with direct knowledge of the matter.

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League, a multiplayer shooter game starring a group of comic book anti-heroes, was originally planned for release in 2022 until it slipped to 2023 early last year. Last fall, London-based developer Rocksteady Studios said it would be out May 26. The new release date was not yet clear.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
🤣

Those stupid muthafukkas seen the feedback and pressed pause on that lame ass looter shooter. Good but not good because what I’ve seen is people really want to use the JL. Like a game with the heroes playable would’ve PRINTED MONEY!

I feel like its unrealistic to make a “justice league” game. Each hero would need its own dedicated world and mechanics to work correctly. They still haven’t figure out how to even make proper superman and flash games much less add in green lantern and make batman feel useful still.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like its unrealistic to make a “justice league” game. Each hero would need its own dedicated world and mechanics to work correctly. They still haven’t figure out how to even make proper superman and flash games much less add in green lantern and make batman feel useful still.
Bullshyt it would take effort they spent 8 years on this shyt Lmaoooo

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's nonsense tbh

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I feel like after they saw how much Avengers bombed that they would try to tone done the GAAS parts
this isn't a good look though.
rocksteady gets some goodwill from me though but I was never buying this game