Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol I look forward to lots of women trying to duplicate their costumes this Halloween though to varying results

I was at comic con in B more during labor day weekend and the sheer amount of Suicide Squad Harley's was incomprehensible. Even little girls which was...off putting, but still

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at comic con in B more during labor day weekend and the sheer amount of Suicide Squad Harley's was incomprehensible. Even little girls which was...off putting, but still
Can someone explain to my why women love Harley? I mean they have actual positive female role models In comics while she's :francis:. I like Harley but if I had a daughter and she was like I want a love like joker and Harley I'd be like let's sit and have talk

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can someone explain to my why women love Harley? I mean they have actual positive female role models In comics while she's :francis:. I like Harley but if I had a daughter and she was like I want a love like joker and Harley I'd be like let's sit and have talk

Yeah you need a woman to explain that one lol. Maybe it's just a case of identifying with the one who's the most visible?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That was how it was when I saw Suicide Squad on its opening day...about 3 out of 5 women/girls were in Harley Quinn cosplay.
I just chalked it up to my going to a white suburban theater.:yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
*puts on TLR hat*

Because most women are turbo thots. Feminism has brain washed them into thinking being a slut is something to be proud of. So they seek it out and secretly want to be in abusive relationships and controlled by an alpha male like joker. Harley is a an unstable psycho and so are majority of these whores

Get married brehs

*takes off TLR hat*

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
*puts on TLR hat*

Because most women are turbo thots. Feminism has brain washed them into thinking being a slut is something to be proud of. So they seek it out and secretly want to be in abusive relationships and controlled by an alpha male like joker. Harley is a an unstable psycho and so are majority of these whores

Get married brehs

*takes off TLR hat*

Yup that sounds like the answer someone on here would give

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I wanna say it's cause she's different.

You know, everyone wants to be different from the crowd even when there's a crowd for it. :francis:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody ever questions why dudes want to be joker even though he's a psychopath mass murderer with 0 morals :yeshrug:

They love harley because she's got a great look and she's entertaining.:manny: plus they like to look sexy because humans are visual creatures at our heart
I like joker think he's an entertaining character but who wants to be the joker :patrice: . He's not even my favorite batman villian to be honest

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every Halloween I see a shyt ton of jokers.

He's the most iconic villain of all time for a reason.
Oh I mean like really be him like women always posting shyt about joker and Harley as if they are Romeo and Juliet . The costumes I don't mind lol if someone told me they wanted to be the joker like Forreal as an agent of chaos id be :francis::usure::dwillhuh::comeon::dame: gtfo