Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Dis nikka really threaten to kill one of his fans?:russ:

HEHEHEH....HAHAHAHA!!!!! Man I'm pretty excited about him being the Joker. I think he will do the role some serious justice as he's a person whom takes his craft very seriously so I know that he respects the Joker's history in the DC comics world.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that is Adam Beach. He is rumored to be playing a character called Ravan.
5wKzPGJ.jpg

I had no clue and now I do

Dont know how true it is. But says he might be playing another character

Manitoba actor Adam Beach has landed a role in Suicide Squad, a film focused on a gang of super-villains from the DC Comics universe, including The Joker (Jared Leto), Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) and Deadshot (Will Smith).

One source says Beach will play Slipknot, a master of ropes, in the film from director David Ayer, who tweeted a picture of the cast which also includes Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang), Cara Delevingne (Enchantress), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flagg), Viola Davis (Amanda Waller), and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc). Leto is absent from the shot.

The-Fury-of-Firestorm_028_Vol1982_DC-Comics__ComiClash.jpg

The film is scheduled to be released in the summer of 2016.

Beach, 42, currently teaches at the Adam Beach Film Institute on Ellice Avenue, but may be taking time off to shoot the film in Toronto.
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ar...knot-in-new-film-299234671.html?device=mobile

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
a bad guys powers is he can make ropes? thats the lamest shyt. batman or superman cant stop a guy who can make knots? gtfo

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
a bad guys powers is he can make ropes? thats the lamest shyt. batman or superman cant stop a guy who can make knots? gtfo

At the rate they're casting obscure villains and jobbers for this movie I fully expect everybody's favorite villain Snowflame to be announced soon.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dont know how true it is. But says he might be playing another character

Manitoba actor Adam Beach has landed a role in Suicide Squad, a film focused on a gang of super-villains from the DC Comics universe, including The Joker (Jared Leto), Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) and Deadshot (Will Smith).

One source says Beach will play Slipknot, a master of ropes, in the film from director David Ayer, who tweeted a picture of the cast which also includes Jai Courtney (Captain Boomerang), Cara Delevingne (Enchantress), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flagg), Viola Davis (Amanda Waller), and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc). Leto is absent from the shot.

The-Fury-of-Firestorm_028_Vol1982_DC-Comics__ComiClash.jpg

The film is scheduled to be released in the summer of 2016.

Beach, 42, currently teaches at the Adam Beach Film Institute on Ellice Avenue, but may be taking time off to shoot the film in Toronto.
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ar...knot-in-new-film-299234671.html?device=mobile
If he is playing Slipknot then he is definitely cannon fodder. Slipknot actually though Waller was bluffing about the exploding bracelets all of the Squad had to wear but he found out Waller don't bluff:
fAee2r4.jpg