Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I was hoping they'd knock it out of the park with this movie. I loved the Task Force X episode of Justice League Unlimited and I'm a fan of Ayers.

DC universe animation should stop that straight to video shyt and just go the movie route. I would have gladly payed 10 bucks to watch Flashpoint and Red Hood on the big screen.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There you have it ladies and gentlemen:hahapaul:

Make some noise for this brother not having to go thru some bullshyt in his childhood!:noreha:

fukk you homie. I've been hit by a car and had to learn how to walk again. spent most my time smoking weed out of sour apple phillies. and I'm from the burbs.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
fukk you homie. I've been hit by a car and had to learn how to walk again. spent most my time smoking weed out of sour apple phillies. and I'm from the burbs.
I was shot by a muthafukka i didnt even know over a chick i didnt even fukk!
:deadmanny:

Make some noise for stupid hood shyt that could potentially leave you dead in the streets! :noreha:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DC universe animation should stop that straight to video shyt and just go the movie route. I would have gladly payed 10 bucks to watch Flashpoint and Red Hood on the big screen.
At this point I'm thinking that they should get the writers of the animated films to work on the live action ones. The only issue I've seen with the direct to video ones are that they're a little short.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
DC stans looking at the RT rating like...

... all while pretending they don't care about what a critic thinks.:mjlol:

Sheeeeeit, you all may as well call these critics daddy the way you claim you don't need them but still want them in your life so bad.:dame:

There's a Deadshot of Bel-Air joke somewhere in there waiting to be made too but I'm not gonna be the one to do it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don't think there's going to be one.

The BvS one was announced a month before the movie came out
giphy.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
DC stans looking at the RT rating like...

... all while pretending they don't care about what a critic thinks.:mjlol:

Sheeeeeit, you all may as well call these critics daddy the way you claim you don't need them but still want them in your life so bad.:dame:

There's a Deadshot of Bel-Air joke somewhere in there waiting to be made too but I'm not gonna be the one to do it.

:mjlol:
I guarantee there is someone right now saying those exact words"I'm so tired of this shyt" , with his girl right there.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I was shot by a muthafukka i didnt even know over a chick i didnt even fukk!
:deadmanny:

Make some noise for stupid hood shyt that could potentially leave you dead in the streets! :noreha:

Yeah you win breh. that's terrible. :mjcry::mjlol: Rep when it comes back for fukking with the drink champs podcast.