Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So just out of curiosity does anyone just not give a shyt about what a critic says?
yes and no. I use RT scores as a baseline, but i'll still go see something I really want to see even if the reviews aren't great (x-men, bourne....chappie etc)

i do trust critics more than the average random twitter user though. but after listening to podcasts all day at work for the past year and a half i do realize devin was right about the biases stuff and really do take their opinion with reservations when it comes to genre fare.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
review i saw on youtube gave it a pretty glowing review. said it was a lot fun and that Leto kills it as the joker.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
review i saw on youtube gave it a pretty glowing review. said it was a lot fun and that Leto kills it as the joker.

@Prodigal Syndicate finna be like

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yes and no. I use RT scores as a baseline, but i'll still go see something I really want to see even if the reviews aren't great (x-men, bourne....chappie etc)

i do trust critics more than the average random twitter user though. but after listening to podcasts all day at work for the past year and a half i do realize devin was right about the biases stuff and really do take their opinion with reservations when it comes to genre fare.

Well of course because everyone responds to different things. It's the reason why Siskel and Ebert had a tv show that lasted 30 years or however long it was. Both went to film school, both were journalists, but both saw movies in different ways and responded to different shyt. It's the reason why I don't read music reviews at all anymore but when I was in high school I couldn't wait to read them.

And yeah you worry way too much about that shyt homie