tumblr_mrx4gb521s1sxviy0o1_500.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nope, cause there's plenty of things we still dont know...:ld:

You got Oscar winning and nominated actors in it.

It's a movie about villians being heros.

Batman is in it.

What else do I need to know?

From what I've seen over the years is that studios typically drop a bunch of trailers and give away a lot of the plot when they're not confident in the product. The put the best moments in the trailer and by the time you see the movie it doesn't have the same impact. They killed it with the first trailer. Movie doesn't drop until August yet they put out two more :mindblown:

They should've waited until June to at least drop the next one.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You got Oscar winning and nominated actors in it.

It's a movie about villians being heros.

Batman is in it.

What else do I need to know?

From what I've seen over the years is that studios typically drop a bunch of trailers and give away a lot of the plot when they're not confident in the product. The put the best moments in the trailer and by the time you see the movie it doesn't have the same impact. They killed it with the first trailer. Movie doesn't drop until August yet they put out two more :mindblown:

They should've waited until June to at least drop the next one.

Ok a few things is.... The timeline. where does this take place? What are they fighting, who are they chasing? Why did Task Force X get activated to deal with this alien threat? Why does the joker figure into this story, is he wanting to weaponize this thing, is it an alien virus? Will this segway into justice league with darkseid, Apokolips, the new gods or green lantern corp,

A few questions left unanswered... :martin:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:wow: Brehs, Young Thug gon be on the soundtrack....

Young Thug is already having a huge year in 2016, but it looks like it's about to get even better going forward. According to Thug's sister Dora, the Atlanta rapper will be featured on the upcoming Suicide Squad soundtrack. Nothing has been confirmed from the studio, as the movie doesn't even come out until August, but it would certainly be a major look for Thug as he continues to crossover to the mainstream.

And for real, with a character like The Joker in the film, how could Young Thug not be involved? It just makes perfect sense. As of now, Thug is about to hit the road for his Hy!£UN35 tour after just releasing his Slime Season 3 project last month. He's also expected to drop his Hy!£UN35 project sometime this year, but it's unclear when. Oh yeah, there's also that remix of Elton John's "Rocket Man" out there. Thug is really going for the crown in 2016. We've reached out to comment on this story from 300 and will update it as more details come out.