Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I have a feeling this film will do well with the critics. Like 80% or so on RT.

BvS low rating had more to do with it being Snyder than DC.

Critics hate Snyder, or at best are mixed on him.
A few other directors could have shot the same movie and had the same convoluted? plot and it would have been at least in the 60s or 70s.

Snyder does do annoying things like extra slow mo's, but that shouldn't make the critical reception that bad.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you noticed too :mjpls:

On another note: Funny how media stop talking about it too but let that have been coogler and we would still hear about it :mjpls:

That's because it was proven to be false and the case was ultimately dropped. It was more or less a smear attempt at Singer "coincidentally" at the eve of Days of Future Past premier.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
5 minutes of shytting on Devin Faggy. All you gotta do is press play. :ahh:

Side note, Natasha Martinez :noah:

That Devin fakkit is such an annoying fan boy. Dudes even still talking about BvS in his civil war reviews.

The DC slate is nothing like marvel. DC is letting each film maker put their own stamp on their film. They believe in their talent and they let them do their thing . So bvs would have nothing to do with ss tone ore direction for them to force reshoots.Snyder maybe overseeing it but it's nothing at all like marvel's factory where the directors don't really matter much.

I love ayers so I'm looking forward to this. I love Wan too so I can wait for aquaman.

Who's directing flash anyway?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just How Significant A Role Will BATMAN Have In David Ayer's SUICIDE SQUAD?
Talking in the video below, Heroic Insider hosts Umberto Gonzalez and Daniel Alter seemingly shed some light on the role Batman will play in Suicide Squad. We've seen Ben Affleck's Caped Crusader going after The Joker and Harley Quinn in both the set videos and trailers, but could there be more to that than meets the eye? "The film tested recently,they had test screenings, and according to sources, check this out, there is a lot more Batman in the movie than they are letting on."

:blessed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That Devin fakkit is such an annoying fan boy. Dudes even still talking about BvS in his civil war reviews.

The DC slate is nothing like marvel. DC is letting each film maker put their own stamp on their film. They believe in their talent and they let them do their thing . So bvs would have nothing to do with ss tone ore direction for them to force reshoots.Snyder maybe overseeing it but it's nothing at all like marvel's factory where the directors don't really matter much.

I love ayers so I'm looking forward to this. I love Wan too so I can wait for aquaman.

Who's directing flash anyway?
I'm not going to overreact.

But this needs to be a universal win :francis:

If this movie isn't considered "good" its gon be a long year :wow: