Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this doesnt suck.... DC needs a unanimous win...:mjcry:

while bvs doesnt suck (nice shot though), this will get better ratings than bvs cause the majority of people don't know shyt about the characters, so they gonna have low expectations....as long as it's entertaining, it'll be fine...seriously, talk to people about this movie, I have and it tends to go something like this:

me: you gonna check out the SS movie?
person a: yea, I cant wait, i'm so excited to see it
me: do you know anything about the SS? like the characters? stories?
person a: naw, but it looks cool

...now, I've had a convo similar to that with multiple people....the movie will be fine....

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
while bvs doesnt suck (nice shot though), this will get better ratings than bvs cause the majority of people don't know shyt about the characters, so they gonna have low expectations....as long as it's entertaining, it'll be fine...seriously, talk to people about this movie, I have and it tends to go something like this:

me: you gonna check out the SS movie?
person a: yea, I cant wait, i'm so excited to see it
me: do you know anything about the SS? like the characters? stories?
person a: naw, but it looks cool

...now, I've had a convo similar to that with multiple people....the movie will be fine....
Lol u don't bring up the joker?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
whats adebisi in for marvel?
He was Kurse in Thor: The Dark World
latest

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol u don't bring up the joker?

naw, I don't....sometimes the people i'm talking to do...that's another reason they wanna see the movie: the joker....that's why I say this movie will be fine if it's entertaining: people wanna see it for most reasons except for the SS themselves lol....