Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Col-Luminati all thru ya body, post that blows like a 12 gauge shottay :blessed:

tumblr_o1d73wSyqG1tnt8s9o1_1280.jpg
shyts goin for like a $119.99
FMP2LIo.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So brehs where did they improve on the concept art and where did they not :patrice:
CZL3pDBWkAA1PYK.jpg

From Left to Right

Enchantress - Improved
Katana - Worse
Killer Croc - Even
Deadshot - Even. Could say the Helmet is better, but overall it matches the art.
Harley - This is tough...the concept art's body makes it better :whew:. I like current Harley's shirt though.
Rick Flagg - Worse
Boomerang - Slightly better
El Diablo - Much better

Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Filmmaker Kevin Smith (Clerks) presented his daughter, Harley Quinn Smith (Yoga Hosers, Tusk), with a wooden baseball bat, which reads "Good Night," that Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn wields in David Ayer's Suicide Squad. The gift is extra special to the 16-year-old budding actress as she recently revealed in this week's Sundance issue of The Hollywood Reporter that she would like to one day play her literal namesake.

"While reading the piece (entitled 'Mr & Miss Smith') I actually learned something about my kid: she wants to one day play her namesake," Kevin Smith wrote. "All this time, she's never said anything about it to me. Then I read this quote: 'I will not leave this earth until I play Harley Quinn.' 'atta girl, Kiddo! Shoot the moon! In a world where "that a--hole from Fashionable Male" wound up being the best Batman we've ever had, why the f--k CAN'T you play Harley Quinn one day? Play her - just never BE her (especially with the lousy taste in men). Always strive to be the Harley Quinn you are now: the Harley Quinn who made my life mean something when she turned me into a Dad."

Harley Quinn Smith posted a photo of the Suicide Squad movie prop, along with this elated message. "Instagram will slowly just become pictures of me crying tears of joy. Today the impossible became possible; my dad gave me Harley Quinn's bat from Suicide Squad with a certificate of authenticity," Smith's daughter gushed. "I'm not joking when I say I cried for an hour. Life is a beautiful, magical thing. I was coincidentally also wearing this sweater. ONE STEP CLOSER TO PLAYING HARLEY QUINN I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD MARGOT."

harleyquinnbaseballbatsuicidesquad-166888.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Disney released Kill Bill
Back when Disney acquired Miramaz they were pretty hands off and allowed The Wienstein brothers to continue to run the studio the same way they had when it was an indie.
They had total creative and financial control of everything having to do with Miramax and the movies that were released through them up until the brothers left to form their own studio in 2005.